Resident Evil Afterlife Chapter 8

(Thank you for all the comments and votes last chapter! That was awesome! Keep that going, will yea? I'm joking... sort of. 

Fan, Vote, Comment and Enjoy!)

 ~~~

Alice was deadly calm.  Wesker, Umbrella? It was always them, it wasn't a surprise anymore. Although, Aurora's more then healthy appearance fazed Alice. The woman looked well, much more so then a few hours ago. Wesker had done something to her, no doubt.

"You weren't too hard to find"Wesker gave Alice his signature lopsided smile, irking her more"Our satellite system is still operational, and there aren't too many people flying nowadays"

Alice raised an unkempt eyebrow, keeping her bored expression. Of course Wesker was alive and trying to tempt Alice in another fight.

"And besides, I always knew you'd be drawn to your friends"Wesker looked up to Aurora, who was stiffly standing next to him. Alice tilted her head at her friend, the woman looked like she was in some sort of daze.

Wesker sighed, bringing Aurora back to him"Loyalty, highly overrated"

Aurora closed her eyes, hearing the sound of growling from behind her. How she hated Wesker's infected pets, he had a sick sense of enjoyment from mutated animals. Lickers, Cerberus dogs? Disgusting

"Stop"Wesker ordered, the dogs listened"Down"He added, the dog's obeyed. Aurora opened her eyes, catching Alice's concerned eyes in passing. Wesker laughed darkly, catching the look between the two women"Wouldn't want you harming my pets"He told Alice, gesturing to Aurora with a vile smirk.

Aurora clenched her jaw, biting down hard on her tongue. Pet? I am not your pet. Aurora breathed deeply, trying to keep herself calm. Working yourself up gives him the reaction he wants, be still.

Alice aimed her shotguns at Wesker, but Bennett stepped up behind her with his silver gun at her head"Drop the gun"He warned. Alice dropped them, somewhat expecting Bennett"Good, now kick them to me"Bennett added hoarsely. Alice complied, looking over her shoulder as she kicked her guns away

Bennett had the look of somebody who was turning into an infected. Alice turned away from him, and looked back at Wesker and Aurora"You don't look so good, Bennett"

He glared at the back of her head"Yeah. I'm looking forwards to playing with your pretty face"

Alice rolled her eyes, not amused at his little threat. Aurora couldn't help to step forwards, pausing mid-step when Wesker put his hand up to stop her.

Aurora didn't speak at first, which Alice found off. Usually the woman was a loud mouth who wouldn't shut up, and wasn't so easily stopped in her tracks.

"Speak up"Wesker taunted

Aurora was visibly struggling with her resolve, hands clenching and lip trembling. Alice had never seen the woman so... docile. It was unsettling to say the least. 

"We don't need him"Aurora spoke quietly, a dark edge to her tone"He's about to turn, he's useless"She narrowed her eyes at Bennett"I don't know what Wesker promised you, there is no cure-"

"Enough"Wesker's sharp voice cut her off. Aurora stepped back, looking away from Alice as she did so. Was she aware of what she was doing? Obeying him?

Alice shook her head, a small sigh left her lips"What do you want from me?"She had nothing else to give him. Even if she had been grateful for it, he had taken away her powers, and now Aurora was by his side, what else did she have for him?

"The T-virus brought me back"Wesker paused his monologue, loosing his godly attitude as he flinched. Alice knew something was wrong with him, more then usual.  Aurora use to flinch like that too, after the crash.