Resident Evil Retribution Chapter 2

My name is Aurora, I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, the most powerful assholes in the world. Most people knew me as Dr. Calaway, Head of Public and Media Relations. They called me the 'Voice of Umbrella

I lived in a plush Mansion outside of Raccoon City. My 'younger sister' and her 'husband' had joined me. To the unskilled eye, we were the perfect family, but that was anything but the case. 

Under the Mansion was one of the Umbrella's main reseaching labs, called the Hive. I was a double agent, trying to expose Umbrella while I created and enhanced Umbrella's bio-weapons. The Evil CEO of Umbrella, Albert Wesker, was my lover, my way into Umbrella without suspicion, All while my 'sister' was my secret lover on the side. It must of been some sort of karma that her 'husband' betrayed us all, unleashing an unstable virus. 

A fuck ton of people died within minutes because of him, but the real issue? The dead didn't stay dead. A genre of cult movies became a hellish nightmare. 

If the night couldn't get any worse, the Hive's state-of-the-art A.I system, the fucking Red Queen, had taken it upon herself to act during the viral outbreak, in the most extreame messures, naturally. Kill everyone, leave no survivors. She failed. Only two of us came out out of the hundreds that had been in the Hive; my once lover Alice and I. Sadly, that was only the beginning. 

The virus had spread so quickly, no one saw it coming. The United States fell first, and everyone else shortly after. And as if the undead weren't enough, and the terrifying mutation's that followed, Umbrella continued to experiment with their apocalypse. 

I was dying. Ironically, it was not from the virus but a tumor in my brain the size of Texas. I infected myself with the virus, and it worked. But what should have been a permanent solution, had only temporary effects. I should have seen it coming, my inevitable death by my own creation. 

I could die, greet death and come back to life, as human as I was. I had strength, healing and even speed faster then a bullet. I was the Ultimate Muation, a God among Monsters. 

But none of that lasted. 

With each death, the virus would fail to create new living cells. The cancer was spreading at a rapid state. Death was catching up, my time was running out. 

Though, I can't say I ever suffered alone. I always had Alice, and Alice I. She too was infected, if not on a larger and much more badass scale. She escaped the Hive, fought the undead, Wesker and Umbrella at my side. Alice, my best friend and once lover, watched me die my forthcoming, slow death. 

Alice and Aurora, faithful until the very end. But now I'm getting far too ahead of myself. 

If there was one thing Alice was good at, it was getting herself caught, leaving me to fix her mess and rescue her from the daranged hands of her captures. That's what I do, save her ass with a smirk and a cheap line. But this time, I needed help. 

Aligned with Umbrella once more, against a greater enemy. A small team with me at Wesker firm request, with nothing more then a flawed plan and a last minute prayer by an Atheist. If there was one last thing for me to risk my life on, it would be to save Project Alice, the most valauble Umbrella weapon. 

For the greater good. 

~~~

Watching Alice fight, Aurora had to admit, was beautiful. The older woman always appreciated the art of combat, and Alice had learned nicely. It was smooth, and though the battle started abruptly, Alice already had the upper hand. 

Aurora wanted to know why Ada had raised her gun to Alice. The same Ada Wong who forced her way to come and save Alice. It did, however, made for a pleasant fight. And that getup that Alice was wearing wasn't the worst thing in the world either, it was tight, black and covered in buckles. The sight was just as pleasent as the little scuffle.