Resident Evil Retribution Chapter 4

(The beginning of this chapter got away from me, I'm sorry but I'm not really. Alice and Aurora flashbacks 5ever.

Maybe we'll see some Aurora and Wesker soon, and maybe some Aurora and Chris. Hell, maybe you'll see some smut, but I doubt it :P We can dream, can't we?

Fan. Vote. Comment, and Enjoy!)

~~~

"Have you ever thought about having kids?"

Aurora lifted her head from the pillow, and brushed some loose stands of damp hair off her face"That's not great pillow talk, Sweetheart"A hundred watt smile pulled on her lips, her raspy tone teasing.

Alice chuckled as she pulled her shirt over her head, turning around to Aurora in the king sized bed. The woman, who was currently laying on her back with her arms behind her head, was flashing Alice a cheeky smile.

"I'm serious"Alice ignored the smile"It's never crossed your mind before?"

"Uh, not recently"Aurora evaded the question"Why? What's on your mind, Alice?"She couldn't keep her curiosity at bay. Usually Alice was already downstairs, acting like nothing ever happened.

Alice sat on the edge of the bed and tried to make herself presentable, though it made no difference, she was a mess"Spence brought it up this morning during training"She told Aurora with a shrug

Aurora gave a snide laugh as she sat up"He does realize you and him aren't actually married, right?"Lately Spence was getting on her last nerve, flaunting Alice around like she was some sort of trophy. It was making Aurora livid, and Alice paranoid. Did he know about the affair? Aurora assured that he didn't.

The smirk raised on Alice's lips, the irony was sweet"And you realize that you and I are suppose to be sister's, right?"

Aurora chuckled lightly, a strangely cheerful sound coming from the melancholic woman. Alice dared to look over her shoulder, abruptly shutting her eyes at the woman's bare chest"Jesus, cover yourself!"

Aurora barked a rough laugh"Do you want kids?"She graciously changed the subject, lifting the sheet over her naked chest"You can look now"She added with a twitch of her lip. A year and a half of their affair, and Alice was still unbelievably modest.

Alice frowned, not having thought about it before"I don't know, I've always been focused on other things"She looked down at her hands, the fake wedding ring was missing from her finger"I know for sure that, it won't be with Spence"She had no idea how she let Aurora talk her into a plastic marriage, but then she glanced at Aurora, the sheet was loosely hanging over her breast. Right, Sex, that's how.

Another laugh, a carefree sound. Aurora enjoyed their dislike for Spence.

"You ignored my question"Alice noticed, a perfect eyebrow arched. Had she seriously let herself get distracted by Aurora chest?

Aurora tilted her head, and Alice had to force down a grin. It made Aurora look like a confused puppy.

"I don't know, I've always been...I never..."Aurora was left speechless about the subject. She never thought about having a kid to raise. Truth be told, the thought of having kids scared Aurora. Especially the thought of kids and having them with Wesker.

Alice hauled herself up the bed with a grin"I've never seen you at a loss for words before"This was the same woman who destroyed a pharmaceutical company with a few simple words and a smile, on international T.V

Aurora looked away for a brief second. She could see herself, 18 and full of anger, training in the Military. It had been the most antagonising, demanding, and stupid thing Aurora had ever done, and it had been fueled by blind rage.