Prologue

After 5 years, Bleu came back stronger and living the life of a hot, drop-dead gorgeous single mom of two children. It's not like it was intentional but she needs to fetch a drunk friend in the club where a memory she wanted to no longer exist took place. There she unexpectedly met the man she longed to forget; the man who caused her a great deal of pain, the man that she still have feelings for after all these years, the man named Zane Tobias Arden- her former professor.

Sa pagbabalik ni Bleu ay ang bagong yugto ng kanyang buhay. Buhay na may nanatili, pagbabalik, pagkawala at bagong darating na siyang lilito sa pusong akala niya ay pagmamay-ari at sakop lamang ng iisang taong na dapat matagal niya ng kinalimutan. Kasabay ng magiging pangyayari sa buhay niya ay ang paghahanap ng ama na mamahalin ang dalawang anak niya. Maraming isda ang nakapaligid, sino ang pipiliin niya?

Note: All context you will read and the story as a whole is from the Author's imagination, therefore, any similarities to actual events, names, happenings, places etc. is not intentional and purely coincidental. Please give me some slack with my grammar, sentence construction, typo errors, incorrect punctuations etc. for I am not perfect and mistakes is inevitable. I will edit every chapter after one another as much as possible. Thank you!

Started: May 1,2021
Ended: October 3, 2021