He is like seasons

"I don't wanna talk about it " I say taking few steps away from him, I hold the door knob and open it but he shut it back with a loud noise I might've just hit his temper. "Don't you dare walk away from me again, ryna" everytime he says my name it sounds different like I've never heard before this time it sounded more like a plea than warning, all I could see was his hand firmly placed on the door all I could feel was his warmth on my back, slowly he dropped his head on my shoulder, rubbing his face on my side face as his lips brush on my bare shoulder when he spoke "I don't want you to walk away from me like everyone else did" for that moment I forgot to breathe I wanted to ask about whom is he talking about as everyone but he cuts me off as I open my mouth to spill out few words but he shuts me off by wrapping his arms around my waist, for a spare of time he must've thought he is holding a mannequin. "I have my reasons" I say tears prickling in my eyes when he said "I want to know" should I tell you, that I feared I am the only one in love or should I ask you am I even allowed to love you, or should I tell you that I was a coward that if you didn't loved me back I won't be able to look at you or everything you did for me was just your generous nature and I considered it love. "I didn't knew if you wanted me to stay" I say finally I can't ask him to love me but atleast I can know if he wants me to stay or not.
"You know now" he says holding me more tighter as if I'll slip away from him, but like they say the tighter you hold on to things you want, the quicker they slip away. I move my head to take a look at him, his eyes closed tight, his warm breath on my neck, his hands around my waist. Am I dreaming? If I am I want to dream a little longer. I finally wrap my hands around his assuring him "I won't leave you" tracing his knuckles as he opens his eyes to look at me as I smile at him, I see his eyes are wet by tears. And I realised I am deeply in love with this man.
The shoot took longer than usual, my body was already aching by the work of whole day, jae went back home after the shoot after an hour of requesting him to take some rest in few days there will show and practices will begin from day after a week , he agreed to go back I had to stay for the piled up work. "Sishun you should leave we are almost done" I say to my assistant as he insisted to work extra hours with me "You should leave too it's getting colder outside" he shuts off his computer, grabbing the jacket from the hanger he wished me good night as he left the office. Few minutes later I move out too. 'Damn it really is cold, I should've checked the weather report" I say looking at my knee length formal skirt, atleast I have my car here. I walk towards the parking area where I last parked my car , I dig into my purse for my key but there isn't one I look precisely again that's when I remember I forgot my keys at home. How bad can this day be? I ask to myself as I walk out of the parking area. Maybe it is getting bad for a reason, so that he can make it better, my thoughts exploding in my minds like they always do when I look at him. Jungkook waves at me awkwardly as if he wasn't sure how to act when I stood for whole 5 seconds looking at him. We finally walk towards each other after so many days of running away from each other it suddenly feels different.
"Do you want to go for dinner?" He says at the same moment when I asked "what are you doing here?" We look at eachother as we laugh nervously. This is something jungkook has never done before I don't know if I should think of it as a date or he is trying to make things better between us but I'm glad and I should do the same "where should we go?" I ask in a low voice as soon as the words leave my mouth a big smile appears on his face which he tries to shut back, when he sees me smiling back at him. Is this man not allowed to smile a what? But he looked way cute when he smiled with his lips curled into thin line. I couldn't help but smile back. He even cares about my opinion now when he said "It's few metres away from here, you like Korean food right?" This is a whole different jungkook " Yeah I do" I say in a potent voice while I actually wanted to say I like everything that comes with you but I couldn't I laugh at myself as we walk towards the restaurant he mentioned while walking I realised jungkook is now wearing a mask, it finally kicked me in my brain that he is famous how can he walk in crowd like that but he still manages to get attention from people mostly girls even though all you can see is his eyes only if you look closely, even they are hidden because of the cap. I glared back at some girls when they kept on scanning him from down to top while we stood on sideway waiting for cars to stop.
As the traffic light went red, we started walking again he turned back to look at me as I was walking a bit slower than him he grabbed my hand I look at him startled by his sudden action. When we finally crossed the road he didn't let go my hand "Damn your hands are cold" he said grabbing another hand of mine and started to rub his palms against my "It's fine" I say pulling out my hands from his hold, I'm starting to feel ticklish by his touch. He removes his jacket throwing it on my shoulders "Put it on" he says in his bossy voice "You don't have to.." I couldn't even complete my sentence when he looked at me with his sharp eyes which comes with warning. "Put your hands in the pocket" he instructs me as he zip it up "I'm sorry I didn't noticed it before" his eyes meet mine, everything about him is different, even when I was running away from him I knew in the end I'll run back to him because that's what he does to me. "You are so small" he says laughing at me as he takes a whole look at me in his jacket. Obviously I'll look small in his jacket after all I'm 5'2 and he is 5'10. "Maybe you are too big" I say as I walk away from him.
We finally reached the restaurant it was a typical Korean restaurant, the owner of the restaurant recognised him, but looking at him talk to him I can tell he often visits this restaurant. They walk over to our table, l greet him "Annyeonghaseyo" (hello in Korean) he does the same, jungkook sits in front of me "What would you like to eat?" He asks me well I don't know a lot of Korean dishes but I have tried a few by myself and they were delicious " I would like jajangmyeon, tofu bibimbap and Matang" I look at jungkook as I ask him smilingly "Did I pronounce them right" I often order them online this is my first time pronouncing them but after he nods his head, I somehow felt proud I might be silly.
"What would you eat?" I ask jumgkook who is now looking at me with confused yet shocked expressions " is this just for you?" If he says even one word about me eating too much, I'll forget that he is my boss I look at him with pissed expressions I bet he read it because without any word he start to gave his order "One steak and soju" the manager takes the order, he slides the door close as he leave. Jungkook removes his mask and cap as he relax leaning back at the wall. I try to ease myself this isn't your first unplanned date, you don't have to nervous nor awkward. You can do it! You can do it! These days I'm doing a lot of self talk in a mere time I noticed jungkook looking at me with a slight smile on his face "What are you smiling at?" I say looking at him with not so pleasant face "You" he says in a charming voice melting my cold pieces of heart "What?" I try to sound amused, he leans forward as he continues to say "I mean I can't help it, You look so good in my jacket" this truly isn't the jungkook I know "By good you mean small" he tries to admit his condemnations by saying "No you really look good" I roll my eyes as I fake a laugh "Don't expect me to say the same in return because you don't look good and I can't lie" his laughter fills the room as we continue to argue "You can't lie, is itself a lie" I look at him with my mouth opened wide as I sigh "Look who's talking Mr Season" he looks at me with befuddled expressions "You know your mood changes like season sometimes generous like summer, cold like winter and unpredictable like rainy season" he continues to laugh on my remarks. "Wow...you really are different" I flick my hair on his not really a compliment. Finally our food arrived I dig right into my bowl and without any further talking I continue to eat my food he kept looking at me "Here" I say holding my spoon in front of his mouth "Eat I know you want to" he smiles at me, I shove the spoon into his mouth "it tastes good" he says as he chews the food, he takes another spoon and continues to eat from my bowl, My phone rang, I look at the caller ID it says Tae I quickly put it back in my bag this isn't the right time "Who is it?" he asks me, my mind stops functioning whenever I have to lie. he'll get mad if I tell him it's from Tae and another question answer round will begin so I thought lying would be better, I'll tell him later "It's my dad, I'll call him later" as I continue to eat. Jungkook orders another bottle of soju he stopped talking, smiling and even looking at me I look at him trying to predict which season is it maybe rainy.