Going away from him but cant stop loving

While I was leaving I kept on thinking about jungkook should I tell him that I won't be home for 2 days would he even care or am I the only one exaggerating things. I turned my phone off and put it inside my bag, I guess this trip might turn good, I can get my mind off jae and stop stressing about it. The hotel was itself a view with splendid infrastructure and rooms but I can't enjoy it for longer I'm already shivering by the thought of meeting the sponsors what am I gonna say even though director explained the agenda but still I'm not ready for it, but perhaps I don't even have a choice. By the time I reached I was already sleepy I didn't have energy to explore my room or to even change my clothes all I have is few hours so I preferred to sleep rather than to stress again.
You can do it! You can do it! Is now my mantra for life I stand outside the meeting room anyone can tell that I'm nervous by the way I kept running hands over my already ironed skirt and suit. I gathered all my courage and turn the knob down of the door as I greet to elderly man sitting on the sofa along with a girl who is similar to my age I flash them a smile as I greet them during the meeting director joined us too by the Skype and it went well I explained all the brands they are already endorsed in and also the sales margin of the brand that took a rise after the collaboration along with the upcoming tours and events the meeting came to an end after an hour with a pending decision which they'll tell us tomorrow. I hate it.
I was already burdened by stressing over lots of things and here this added an another. By the time I reached my room it felt like I was drained out by energy I had no energy to even keep my eyes open as I threw myself onto the bed "Was it that bad?" I heard someone say from the corner of my room damn am I now hearing voices because I'm having such a rough time I tilt my head slowly to look around I see jungkook sitting over the sofa with hands crossed over his chest and somehow I felt ease as if I wasn't drained out of energy I just needed him. "You keep running away from me" he says as he stood up in front of me I gather myself as I get up from the bed "How did you get in" is all I said in my pissed voice no matter how happy I was underneath this to see him but my anger stayed solid on the upper side I can't let him play games with me. "I'll get in, every room where you are when you run away from me" he says taking a step towards me then stopped "I'm not running away it's you who are pushing me away" tears prickling in my eyes as I stood there pouring out everything that I kept in to him "Jungkook it's not me it's you who are making me do this" I wipe my tears away as I move past him I stopped when he hold my hand as if he is holding a freshly moulded statue that might break anytime "I'm sorry" did he just apologised to me I turned around to look at him I couldn't see his face as he kept looking down and the cap blocked the view. "I hate when someone lies to me, I seriously hate it that morning your phone kept buzzing Tae's name popped up on the screen it's not like I don't like him I love him he is like a brother to me but I was mad at myself" he slowly lifted his head "I was mad that i made you lie to me that I'm not good enough for you because you don't think I'll understand, it was me" this is the most he has ever said to me and I was wrong I shouldn't have lied to him on the first place things could've been different if I would've told him atleast better than this. I slowly move towards him as I stood on my tip toes throwing my hands over his broad shoulders as I pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry" I whisper into his ears without further saying he wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly as if I'll slip away. My lips brushing over his ears as I whisper "I missed you" I removed his cap and threw it onto the bed as I run my fingers in his hair and my heart felt ease "I missed your beautiful face" I whisper again as he picked me up by both hands I wrap my legs around him gently he moved towards the bed as he sat on the edge I take one look at his face how this man has turned my world upside down and how I can never hate him. He didn't say anything as we both stared at each other he simply put my hair lock behind my ears as I sighed in relief. Efforts and understanding can turn things better between two people. "How was the meeting?" He asked me smiling softly at me as I kept moving my fingers in his hair smoothly "It was good but can't say until tomorrow" he nodded his head I stood up from his lap as I removed my jacket "How are you?" He asked in low voice I look at him from behind my closet door "Now I'm better" I am better after looking at him, he came back for me he wants me and that's all matters wait what is he doing here? "Does everyone knows where you are?" Oh my god director is going to kill me if he found out that jungkook is with me I walk back and forth as I kept thinking what excuse I should give after a while he finally said "I told director that I'm taking a day off and was going to visit my hometown, so stop worrying" I laughed awkwardly at myself for being such an over thinker "I'm glad you have brain" I say smiling as I walked towards him I gently pat his head he looks at me confused "what are you doing?" He asks me with a confused expressions i look at him astonished by his reaction "You don't know? This is what girl do when the boy does something nice it's a way of showing care in kdrama" he burst out laughing at me, which made me look more like an idiot I ran straight into the washroom. "Why god why?" I say to myself.