Its spring, its perfect

"Why the hell, you drank too much" I scream at jungkook who is now leaning over me, because he can't even stand still, i asked the owner to keep him occupied as I need to go back to the place where he parked the car. I dig in his jacket to look for keys but there wasn't one. "Stay still" I say to him as I put my hands in his pocket there was no keys in right pocket I bend over towards the left that's when his warm breath tickled on my cheeks as he tried to say slowly "You.. smell good" I look at him frowned upon his comment "And you smell like soju" finally I found the key. I ran back to the car, Quickly I drove back to the restaurant . The owner helped me to get him into the car. I attached the seatbelt "Why the hell you drank so much" I ask him as I took his face in my hands to lie him properly in the seat "Because I was sad" he whispers slowly. He is not even in a state to get scolded and nor even I want to, he opened his eyes slowly as he looks into mine " it's okay to be sad, but keeping it to yourself isn't good" I say as I move his hair away from his forehead "Next time I'll be sad with you" I say smiling at him.
I try to focus on road but his words caught my attention "Don't take me to my place, this could make a scene" I try to process the whole thing, I can't take him to his place firstly i need to face the questions from Jin Jimin and tae and secondly media would be outside his house. Where am I suppose to go? When will this day end?.
"Jungkook get up! Get up!" I shake him by his arms as he is sound sleep on the dashboard. I'm relieved that atleast he can walk by his own a bit. He sat on the sofa as I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water for him "Here eat this" I brought tablet for his headache while returning back home. I went in my room to get changed as i stepped outside the bathroom I saw jungkook lying on his stomach on my bed, he must be exhausted because he didn't even cared to remove the shoes. I move towards him as I remove his shoes and socks and put them at the side of the bed. Damn he is heavy, it was hard to even roll him over to the other side "Jungkook do you want to get fresh?" I ask him patting on his cheek to wake him, he didn't even moved a finger, I covered him with the blanket I got startled when he grabbed my hand "Why do you keep scaring me?"
"Don't leave" he says looking into my eyes "I'm not leaving, good night jungkook" i said pulling my hand smoothly out of his hold , "Stay with me tonight" he sounded normal "I'm right here" I take my pillow and put it on the sofa along with the blanket, I lay down on it "what a weird day!" I say to myself as I shut my eyes I feel something shift behind me before I could turn around he wraps his arms around me "jungkook what are you doing?" I ask him "I want to hold you" I hesitate on his bold remark my heart almost forgot to beat, "I sleep talk a lot, I can't" I sleep talk a lot it would be uncomfortable for him as well as me or were they just reasons to stay away from him so that I don't fall deeper "Go back on the bed" I tell him as I shift uncomfortably "Ill listen you talk or else I'm sleeping on this couch with you" I already gave up on convincing him we move back on the bed we both sleep on the other sides of the bed without any further thoughts. For few minutes we were just lying on the bed without any talking, I knew that he is awake but I didn't knew what to say do or talk. So I switched the lights off, finally it's the end of the day.
But it wasn't I felt him shift towards me, I couldn't turn back to look at him, it was like he was unsure if he should take another move or not, so I did. I shifted a bit towards him with my back on his side. He understood what I meant, I felt him shift again this time I felt his hand on my waist, he moved it slowly as if his tracing lines and he knew what he was doing to me with every touch my breath became uneasy the air got thicker his hand slowly touched my hips I shut my eyes closed I didn't knew a touch could do such things to me. "I'm sorry" he spoke softly in my ears "I'm sorry I ruined our first date" he says as he kept on playing with the corner of my top his fingers were now brushing my bare skin, I'm sure I'll get burns everywhere he touched me coz his touch was like fire on my cold skin. "It was....nice" I say in a strangled voice hearing me speak his hands rolled a bit lower than my hips and were now tracing the line of my top near my belly. Why did I wear this sleeveless top I thought he was asleep and I wear this every night to the bed. I'm relieved I chose pajamas today. I shut my eyes when he whispers again by moving my hair away from my ear "Can you predict which season I am now" he says as his fingers trail on my bare shoulders. I shut my eyes closed feeling his every touch that felt like heaven as I try to say in strangled voice "Spring...it's perfect". I can tell he is smiling as he takes his hand back on my waist, I can't take it anymore I might explode he wrapped his arms around my waist as he pushed me into his chest and places his head on mine I put my head on his other arm as he wraps his fingers with mine "Now it's perfect" he says kissing on my shoulder where he kept circling, his peck was soft like feather and warm like sun. What a perfect end of this dramatic day.
Mornings can be this perfect I didn't knew, I open my eyes to a splendid view, sun rays falling on his beautiful face getting out from this bed would be tougher this time, I try to get out of his hold as I lightly sway his hand away from my waist trying not to wake him up, I make my way to take a quick shower before he wakes up, I'll make some breakfast for him before he leaves. I put on my clothes speedily as I walk back to the room to check on him, but he wasn't there "Where did he go?" I ask myself as I stand in my room talking to myself in a meantime my phone beeps with a message which was from jungkook "I'll see you at work" anger rushes back into my mind is he insane that's all he said after last night and how can he vanish like that.
You can do it! You can do it! I keep repeating these words everyday like my daily motto and there's no other reason rather than jungkook himself. He drives me insane. I make my way to the studio, scared how I might react when I'll see the guy who is also my boss but we slept together and he disappeared this morning without any word. How tragic can my life be? I say looking above "Do you find ceiling's attractive?" I hear someone say, I see Tae standing in front of me with hands crossed "What?...I got startled by his sudden question No!" I say trying to avoid further more questions. "Where is everyone?" I ask him as we approach towards the lift "They are already here!" He says as we move inside the lift, every second was like hour it wasn't lift to 4th floor it was more like 400, I was worried that any moment he could ask me why i didn't picked up his calls or what he wanted to talk about on phone he might discuss here "why..." he was about speak I cut him off "We are here, let's go" I say stepping outside the elevator quickly. I pushed the door open Jin, Jimin were already seated on the table while jungkook was standing next to the window I locked eyes with him and last night felt like a dream as if it happened all in my mind, because this is reality how can a man like him could love me.

His cold heart warms mine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें