He set fire in my heart

I open the door slowly as if he is the owner of the house and I have done something I'm not allowed to I take a peek around to see if he is still here "what are you doing?" He says leaning on the wall next to the door I close door behind with a loud thud without answering his question "Are you that embarrassed?" He speaks again this time he walks toward me turning me around to look at him as I stand there without saying anything, am I embarrassed?      He pats my head suddenly as he continues to say "My mom used to do this, and it's been long someone did this to me" I open my eyes as he keeps patting my head with a smile on his face "I just laughed on the fact that you watch kdrama" I move his hand away as I walk towards the hall " what's wrong in watching kdrama I like it" I continue to say out loud for him to hear
"I thought you wouldn't come out of room whole day!" He says as he looks at me surprisingly while I stand in front of him dressed in a pink crop top and ripped jeans "We are going somewhere!" My voice sounds too cheerful by the fact going to the place where I always wanted to go. "Where?" I hear him say as i search for his mask and hat and put it on him just to make sure no one notices him

"You wanted to come here?" He says with a frown face as we both stand in front of Disneyland I smile at him as I pull him into the line for tickets. "Stop making that face I can see it even with the mask on" I'm sure he doesn't want to be here but what's wrong with it we can't have dinner outside without him getting noticed and can't spend all day in same room so it's better here "I always wanted to come here but my dad couldn't afford it to travel here and for all my sisters" I say remembering the memories that is still fresh in my head when he said with pain in his eyes that "there are things we can't afford today but someday we will" he was always so positive when it came to us and he still is. "I was a kid back then and all kids like Disneyland so I thought.." he cuts me off with "So you thought to make it come true today with the most boring person you've ever met" I laugh at his words "Well it's fine I can be bored for one day" I say paying the lady for tickets and we made our way inside or you can say me pushing jungkook inside as he kept on resisting
"I don't want to ride a roller coaster" I say looking at the giant roller coaster ride in front of me "why? You wanted to come here with me now suffer" Jungkook says sounding somehow excited while I was dealing with my own trauma. As we approached towards the seat jumgkook insisted for the front seats I look at him shockingly first of all he wants to ride  roller coaster and more upon that sitting in front. Today is the day where I will get to see my death approaching towards me or me approaching towards it. Slowly the ride goes onto the top I close my eyes having no courage to look around and in a mere second I was already screaming my lungs out while jungkook was whining with laughs and hurrahs. Somehow I survived it.
"It's been so long I enjoyed such things" he says as we get off the racer ride he wanted to ride, he actually looked so happy all day we even bought mickey and Minnie hats which we wore whole day. After coming here I barely rode the rides I wanted to ride turns out he is more enjoying the day, and that made my heart flutter. The life I always saw of idols like him looked as if they had everything but now that I came to know more about it there's so much they sacrifice for the life that looks suffice but isn't.
"Shut up I want to watch fireworks" I say as I drag him with me "it's going to start in a minute" I say with my eyes fixated on the sky in meantime I felt jae holding my hand I look at him with his sudden action as his eyes were already contemplating me. "What is it?" I ask him suddenly unable to projectile his thoughts he swiftly removes his mask my eyes widened as I cover his mouth with my hand when I felt people looking towards us with my hand on his mouth I push him backwards away from the crowd "Why did you remove your mask someone might recognise you!" I say looking around "I know a better way" he says before I could comprehend what he said he was fast enough to swirl me and his lips were already on mine I forgot to breathe in that mere time his hands gently holding my face as his lips moved rhythmically on mine I was melting like sugar I closed my eyes as I kissed him his lips were like heaven on mine my heart beating faster in my chest as he kisses me softly but still so passionately I close my eyes as his grip gets tighter on my waist  from behind I heard the fireworks set off with a loud sound as the crowd screamed along. The fireworks that set off in my heart is probably louder than this. "It started" Jungkook says softly as we both pant for air "It started a while ago in my heart" I say grabbing him by his neck as he lifts me up and walked towards the bench I wrap my arms around his neck gently he puts me down on the bench I slowly open my eyes to look at him our faces inches away. A big smile appear on my face as I see him smirking as his both hands are placed on both my sides, he tilt his head as he speaks in my ears "You missed the fireworks" this is not the jungkook I know, he was different today, i whisper into his ears " I enjoyed something better" with every word I spoke he can tell I was happy this is the most happiest I've ever been the first time was when I got the job and both the time he was the same person who made me happy. He kisses my head as he wrap his arms around me and we both enjoy the fireworks sitting on the bench in each other's arms . I look at him as his eyes beam with excitement looking at the fireworks my heart might get explode with happiness.
In morning when he left, I wished nights were longer so that I could've slept in his arms and get kisses from him everytime I spoke something could have been longer, but he had to leave before anyone knows. At night when we returned to hotel room I was already tired but yet I was happy that things are better between us, Jumgkook ordered food while I went to take a shower, because he takes longer showers later when he went it turned out opposite than what I know, he was quicker than me "You really took a bath right?" I ask him as I count the minutes he took which was exactly 4 minutes "Yes" he says in a low voice as he rubs his wet hair "how is it possible" i want to know what changed him suddenly the memory of our first encounter is still flashes in my head when he took a bath for an hour "I wanted to spend more time with you" he says wrapping me in his arms as he kisses my cheeks softly I was again turned into a mannequin "The jae I know isn't this sweet" I say in a teasing tone "You better get used to this one" he whispers in my ear as he again picks me up suddenly and throws me on the bed seeing him on my top shirtless in wet hair made my eyes pop out and turned me into a morgue. "I'm more than sweet" I lost words when he said that as if cat caught my tongue.