He makes me cry

"Ryna you are here" Jimin's voice fill the room he is always this excited every time I look at him he is always smiling and giggling. Why can't I be more like him "Yes I am" I say smiling at him. "Why are we called here?" Jin ask me, I look at him confused director didn't told him I guess "You have to share your opinions and suggestions for a collaboration with an artist" I inform them tim takes a seat next to Jimin "Oh is it!" Jimin says in his cheerful voice sipping his Americano that I brought from on the way to work. Jungkook takes a seat next to Jin and mine as we wait for other employees and director to arrive. I go through the list of artist suggested by other teams in a meanwhile tae called out my name I look at him as he ask "Why didn't you picked up my call last night?" Oh no I should've know rather than answering to Tae I look at jungkook who is looking at me on the same time but with fierce eyes "I didn't knew... my voice stutters as I continue to speak it must be on silent mode"
"I even went over to your house but you weren't there" he continues to speak, atleast 5 to 6 time's a day I repeat to myself what should I do?!!!! This was the first time for this day "I was out with someone" i say looking over at jungkook who is pretending that he isn't paying any attention to our conversation "Date? How did it go?" Jimin asks with prefound expressions "Well it wasn't that bad but wasn't any special either" I say going through the list of artist as I side eye jungkook to see how he'll react why is it always have to be him to play with my feelings, I can tease him too. "Compare to our date this wasn't good, right?" Tae says in a playful voice as he sweeps his hair off his forehead, my eye balls almost popped out of my eyes after his confession, Jin stopped writing as he moved his attention back to Tae "You two went on a date?" Jimin asked gulping his Americano with a loud slurping sound before Tae causes any more false presumptions I made it clear "No it wasn't a date and all we had was takeout" Tim utters "But..." I shut him off as I stare at him, and finally he stops talking.
Director enters the room along with the marketing head and media department and management team we all seat on the respective seats as the meeting begins the marketing team proposes a list of artists who are on high charts lately and also the artist who want a collaboration with us after "What do you think? Ms Ryna!" Director wants to know my suggestion I spaced out Jamie kicked me from under the chair, I stood up as I stutter "Well after looking through all this It's just my suggestion I've gone through a lot of social media post lately of our fans and lately there has been a trend of a hashtag by fans for a collaboration of our band with an artist, if that could be possible it would make a big fuzz and fans of both the artist would go bizarre after hearing the collaboration news" everyone kept on looking at me as they nodded their heads as an agreement I get seated back on my seat
We all made our way out of the meeting room I was last to move out I turned off the ppt I hear the door shut behind me I turn around to see jae standing there, even though my heart flutters by the sight of him I can't let it show "Did you forgot something?" I ask him as I try to sound normal "It was Tae!" He said as he slowly moved towards me, I stood there watching him as he continued to say "Tae was calling you last night and you said it was your dad" by the end he was standing right in front of me I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is angry at me but so am I "We can talk about it later" I say as I walk away from him I can't stand it why is he angry about it now when he is the one walked away and pretended as if we never slept together last night it might mean nothing to him but for me it's a big deal and now he is lashing out at me, I know he hates when I walk away but he is the one who walked away from me this morning, within two steps he grabs me by my wrist and spuns me around "Why did you lie?" He whispers in my ear still holding me by my Wrist "Jungkook, it's hurting" I say unaware if I'm talking about my twisted hand that he is holding or my heart my eyes slowly filled by tears, he let go my hand slowly "I'm sorry" he says in a low voice "I lied because you'll react like this I was afraid that you won't understand when I will say it's nothing but eventually you didn't" I turn around to look at him "Can I ask you why you left without any word in the morning why you pretended like nothing happened why you always doubt me? You won't even care to answer" I say as I wipe my eyes he tries to hold my hand but I step back and leave him standing there. For the second time I cried this hard and the reason was same jungkook for the first time it was when he said employees can't have relationships here and this is the second time.
Some people hurt you in the ways no one else do but you still look for love in it.
"Jin I just received confirmed dates from the clothing brand who wanted to collaborate with you" I go through the emails and forward it to Jin "I just sent it to you, go through it if any changes required tell me I'll talk to them" he doesn't respond to me there in as if he didn't heard me I look up at him I see him watching me carefully with a frown expression on his face "Have you been crying?" He asks me out of the blue, I look at the side windows to see my reflection. "Shit.." I say wiping my smudged mascara "Were you crying? Ryna?" He asks me again without looking back at him I say "No I washed my face I didn't remembered I had put on mascara" trying to sound normal "Is everything okay" he turns me around "Yes everything's fine" I smile at him with assuring words he nods in agreement "I'll let you know by tomorrow"
My phone started to ring in my bag as I was on my way to home for a mere second I wished it was jungkook but it was from Mr Bang our director I park my car on the side as I answer his call "Yes sir?" He continued to speak in his tough rusky voice "Ryna there's something I would like you to do" without waiting for my agreement he further kept going "There's a meeting to be held in California with a brand sponsor I can't travel due to my health now And your command over English language is pretty good so you have to do it on behalf of me" my heart was in my mouth as soon as he said that I have to do it I have been in meetings a lot of time but yet it felt like my first time "When am I suppose to go?" In few days I can prepare myself for it but when he said "Tonight you have to leave I have sent your assistant to your house with tickets and papers meeting is to be held tomorrow so make sure it goes well" I don't even have time to prepare myself how unlucky can I be "okay sir" I was astonished that he took my okay into consideration before ending the call.