The show night

We move back to the room jungkook went downstairs to get medicines I lay on my bed as I close my eyes slowly I hear my phone vibrate under me, I see a notification from sishun he sent me his baby's picture it's a baby girl and along with it he wrote "thank you for today because of you I could see my baby girl born and hold her I don't know how to thank you enough I received message from chairman that you asked for a 3 days leave for me, You are the first person to whom I'm sending her picture" tears prickling from my eyes as I wipe them off I hear jae's voice  "Why are you crying now, is there a stomach ache, we should go see a doctor" I hold my phone in front of his face to stop him from blaring to me "Who's baby is this?" He asks "sishun's" i say as I smile widely "I'm happy for him, but why are you crying" he says hugging me "He kept thanking him for such a small thing now I feel like all day work was worth" I see jungkook who is staring at me with a smirk on his face "Let's sleep now" we both lay down as he turns off the light.
I wonder are we living together most of my cupboard is filled with jungkook's clothes along with his brush and even his perfumes. He barely sleeps at his house, now that it's been two days he haven't came home, they are busy practising for show that is why they all are sleeping at the house they have together, I miss him in my bed. I hear the bell rang, my whole body lits up with excitement by the thought that jae is here, but I see Tae standing in front of me "Tae! What is it?" I ask him confused what is he doing here at this hour "I didn't saw you for three days so I just wanted to meet you" I look at more confusingly "it's because I was busy with indoors work" I let him in as I offer him a coffee we both sat awkwardly as we continued to drink our coffee rather than speaking "I missed you" he says suddenly I almost spit my drink out "What?" I say looking at him with shocking expressions "There's something I want to tell you" he continues to speak, I somehow knew what he was going to say I cut him off by saying "Tae, I like you. You are amazing but please don't do this" I say holding his hand "I have to, I don't want to regret later. I like you" he says looking me in the eyes but I couldn't see him "I don't want to do this to you" I say looking away I can't hurt him he is way too sweet and caring "Please say something I want you to say it so that I can move on" every word he spoke broke me and my heart I never wanted to do this to him I knew how it felt "Please say do you feel the same or not?" He says again "I don't" I say in a loud voice. "Why?" He says softly I look at him with tears in my eyes as I beg him please don't ask me "Tell me why?" He says "You don't know how much I wished that I could like you the way you do, because you deserve someone like that" I breathe in "but I don't and I'm sorry to make you feel this way but I don't wanna lose you" I wait for him to say something he smiles at me "I'll try to move on now, I needed this" he says as he gets up from the chair and move towards the door "Will you someday love me the way I do, if I waited for you" I couldn't help myself I cried loudly as he left me with those heartbroken words. The whole night went blur I don't know for how long I kept crying and for how long I kept breaking his heart, he don't deserve to be heartbroken by someone like me who is nothing in front of him, I hate myself for making him feel that in every possible way. In the morning when I woke up I look at my face my eyes are swollen and red I couldn't think straight I don't know how to face the one I love and the one who loves me. "Ryna I need to talk to you" sishun says as he comes into the technician room "Sishun not now show is going to start in an hour" I say as I leave to check on the security "Make sure all the cameras are working" I say to the security incharge, "Where are the medics I need them in waiting room now" the girl dispersed quickly after hearing my instructions.
The crowd started to enter, every night inch of stadium was filled with people screaming their names like a chant, what does it feel like to be loved by these many peoples, someone pulls me by my hand into a room, I look around scared as the whole room was dark I was about to scream when someone put his hand on my mouth "You were going to scream" he says and by the voice I knew it was jungkook "What the hell jungkook" I turned the switch on I see him laughing at me "Why would you do this" I shout at him my heart is still beating like crazy by the thought that I was kidnapped "I'm sorry but I wanted to see you, you didn't even came to check on us" he whines like a kid, I didn't knew how to face Tae and jungkook "I was going to" I say giving reasons, but he cuts me off as he pushes me on to the wall as he roams his fingers on my face "Am I too obsessed type of boyfriend?" He says kissing my neck "I can't stay away from you" he kisses me softly as he continues to say "I keep missing you" he kisses me again "jungkook..I need to ask you something" I say he moves his head in agreement "I want you to trust me, will you" I say he looks at me puzzled "I want you to know that I will never hurt you" I say before telling him about Tae "I know" he says assuring me but before I could tell him his phone rang "Yes Jin hyung" he says on the phone "I'm coming" he cuts off the phone and looks at me "I need to go, I'll meet you later" he kisses me one last time I wrap him around my arms I pull him into me if I knew things will change after this I would've made love to him so that I could tell him out loud that I love him.
The show was on fire they gave back to back performances without any break I saw all four of them rushing in and out gasping for air lying on the floor with oxygen on their faces, pain bands on their bodies. Jin couldn't breathe properly but yet he didn't stop Jimin got his muscle pulled but still shined so brightly on the stage as if they didn't wanted to show their pain and hurt to people who love them i watched jungkook and Tae cry on the stage hugging eachother as jungkook looked at me with tears in his eyes I could see the whole world in their eyes tonight because they lived and loved their fans. The show came to an end all of them went to the changing room. "Ryna there's a problem" I heard a staff member call me I rush back to the waiting room where everyone told me to come.