I Protest This Idea

Peyton Pov:
I was so close. Our lips were brushing. I know that I should be furious at Sabrina and Bradley, but right know with my hand interlocked with Rowan's hand, I'm glad we got interrupted. Now she knows I like her, and now I know she likes me.
We walked into their front door together drenched in rain. Sabrina handed us both a towel and told us to get changed upstairs. We walked up the stairs side by side before stopping in the middle of the hallway.
"Uh," she started, "Do you want to changed in the bathroom or do you want me to?"
She's so awkward.
"I will. You changed in Sabrina's room."
"K."
"Feeling the love."
"Hm?"
"You just gave me the 'K'"
"Oh, my bad." She says sarcastically. "Okay Mr. Meyer. Thank you for letting me use the cozy bedroom that I'm in like three times a week."
I punched her shoulder and she shoved me into the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear her laugh from the other side of the door which made me smile.
I think I'm in love with her.

Rowan Pov:
I walk into Sabs room and shut the door. I get all of my stuff out my bag and start undressing. I put on a pair of black leggings, a college sweatshirt and a pair of fuzzy socks 'cause who doesn't love fuzzy socks? Then I looked in the mirror to find a horrendous monster looking back at me.
Yikes.
My makeup was smeared and my hair was a big, wet frizz ball. Oh my. No wonder Peyton kept staring at me.
While I was fixing my makeup, someone knocked on the door.
"Hey princess! What's taking so long?"
It was Peyton.
"Gotta fix the makeup and hair."
"Ah no you don't. You look fine!"
"Apparently you haven't looked at me in the past ten minutes."
"Oh trust me, I have."
That made me blush. Good thing he couldn't see me.
There was a long pause.
"You can go downstairs now Pey. I still have to do some things."
"Nah, I'll wait."
He's so cute.
After I was done with my make up I blow dried my hair, which took another five minutes. I finished off with brushing my hair so it looked a little bit normal.
When I opened the door, Peyton was sitting down right in front of it.
"You finally ready beauty queen?"
"At least I'm a queen."
He smiled.
"Can I be your king?"
"Sure. But only if you do what I say."
"Deal." he said with a smirk.
I sashayed up in front of him and he laughed.
I think I'm in love with him.

When we got downstairs, everyone was on their phones again.
"Dudes, what took so long?"
Peyton turned to me,
"Ask Rowan."
"Hey, I dress to impress."
"And put makeup on to impress, and blow dry your hair to impress, and brush your hair to impress."
"Can't blame a girl for trying."
Sab threw a pillow at me.

It was getting late and we were starting to settle down. Bradley put his sleeping bag down first and Sab put hers down beside him. Then I put mine beside hers and Peyton practically sprinted to put his by mine and smirked at me.
"Dork."
Sarah and Peyton C got to sleep on the mattress because they're 'older'. Bleh.
I turned on the tv and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody was playing.
It was about one in the morning so everyone started to lay down. I turned to face Sab in my sleeping bag, but she was already facing Bradley, So I turned to Peyton. He was already staring right at me.
"Creep."
He just laughed. We just stared at each other until my eyes closed and I was drifting off to sleep.
I felt Peyton kiss my forehead. So many sparks, soooo many sparks. I didn't open my eyes, I just smiled.
I slept good that night, dreaming about me, Peyton, and Robert.
Typical.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I awoke to a dark figure staring at me. As my eyes adjusted, I saw that it was Peyton.
"What the heck, Pey?" I whispered.
"Come with me." He whispered back.
"Why?"
"Just 'cause."
"Um, alright."
He took my hand and was guiding me throughout Sabrina's house.
He opened the door that goes up to the attic.
"Uh, where are we going?"
"Shhh. Just follow me."
We crawled up to the dirty, stinky attic.
Who da heck does this kid think he is? He's gonna make me smell!
"I protest this idea."
"Shhh."
I growled at him. But I didn't mind that much because our hands were still locked which made me feel... woo!
He got on his tip toes and pulled down a ladder.
I narrowed my eyebrows at him.
Then he opened a little hole in the ceiling that goes to the roof.
"Woah, How did you find this?"
"Bradley told me," then he turned to face me. "My lady," which meant for me to go up first.
"Haha nah, you can go first." I said, backing away.
He took me hand and put it on the ladder.
"Go up. Please."
Geez this kid is serious. I felt a little uncomfortable 'cause he's never serious with me, except for when I steal his waffles. So I go up, and he follows me.

I get up on the roof, and the sun is just about to rise. He takes my hand and sits me down right beside him. Then he he turns to me.
"Rowan, I wanted to tell you this earlier, but I just couldn't."
I stare into his eyes.
"Well, I'm in love with you Rowan Blanchard, I always have been. I just didn't know."
Oh my god.
"I'm in love with you too Peyton, I've just been too scared to tell you. Or show it."
"Oh good 'cause it would've been awkward if you didn't feel the same way."
I giggled and looked into his eyes.
Then he put his hand on my cheek and started leaning in.
There was no way to be interrupted this time. Everyone was still sleeping. So I leaned in too. It felt like ages before our lips touched, but they finally did. And when they did, there wasn't any sparks. There were fireworks, actual fireworks in my body. I felt so alive. We stayed that way for a good amount of minutes until we both pulled away, and just smiled at each other. Then he put his arm around me and pulled me close. I put my head on his shoulder and we watched the sunrise together.
+++++
Authors Note:
Lol Sorry it's long.
But Reyton😍
And Robert slays