Rowan?

Peyton Pov:
I'm standing in the middle of line for the airport with my mom, dad, and brother.
This isn't right, I need to see Rowan, I need to see her. And she needs to see me. But I don't have the guts to leave. I'll get grounded for life, but it's worth it for her. I'd do anything for her. I just need to find the right time.

My brother is on his phone and my dad and mom are talking to the lady that's checking bags. It's now or never. I have to do this. I put the note I wrote this morning telling my family what I'm doing on my suitcase, and I run. I run to save the girl I love before it's to late.

I run all the way to downtown to catch a bus to the hospital. I give the money to the driver and take a seat in the front. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. The contact says mom.
"Great."
I slide my finger across the phone and put it to my ear.
"Hello."
"PEYTON FREAKING MEYER WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?"
"Mom I have to."
"NO YOU DONT WE ARENT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU."
"Yes you are mom. Sorry, but I have to go. Love you guys."
"PEY-"
And I hang up.
I'm going to be in SO much trouble.

The bus finally gets to the hospital and I sprint all the way to the front desk.
"I need to see Rowan Blanchard."
"Who are you?"
"Peyton Meyer."
"Okay, room 201. But don't get your hopes up. It doesn't look to good for her."
My heart dropped in my stomach.

Rowan Pov:
I stand up when I hear the door open and someone runs in.
Peyton.
He runs in a few feet then stops at the end of the bed. He closes his eyes like he's taking everything in.
"Rowan I-"
The tears flow out of his eyes like two rivers. I've never seen him cry before, and it breaks my heart.
"Rowan please stay. Please stay Rowan."
He walks over to the bed and takes my hand in his as he sits in the chair.
"Row I know you may be upset with me from last night, but that doesn't matter. I'm not talking to you about that. Your condition is way more important than anything that happened to me before."
I sit at the edge of the bed to get a better look at him and the tears are streaming down his face.
"Rowan I can barely go a day without seeing your beautiful face, and if you left I- I don't know what I would do. Please don't leave me Rowan. You have millions and millions of people praying for you. Stay for them. Stay for your little sister that looks up to you no matter what happens. Stay for Sabrina and Corey and the rest of your close friends who would go into complete depression if your sparkle was taken from them. And stay for me, because if you leave Rowan, I have nothing left. Nothing to wake up in the morning for, nothing to keep me going. You keep me going Rowan. And without you, I'd be lost."
My hand is over my mouth and the tears are falling one by one onto the tile floor.
"I literally left the airport this morning to be here, because I can't loose you Rowan. It breaks my heart seeing you like this because you don't deserve this. You don't deserve to have to choose to between life or death."
He leans over and kisses my lifeless forehead.
"But I love you so much Rowan. so please stay."
I was wrong about him. He still cares for me, and I was wrong for blaming him.
"I love you too." I say.
I close my eyes to take it all in. I take in that this might be the lat time I see Peyton. I take on that this might be the last time that I see my family. But I don't want it to be the last time. I don't want to die.
When my eyes jolt back open I feel the warmth of someone's hand around mine. I look up to see Peyton's eyes wide staring back at mine.
"Rowan?"
++++++
Authors Note:
Mwahahahah
Terrible cliff hanger.
But heroic Peyton is just 😍
Who's speech did you like better... Sabrina's or Peyton's?
I personally liked both of them a lot but I think Peyton's wins for me cause reyton.