You're such a jerk!

Rowan Pov:
He said he loved me, and he meant it. Wow this is huge. I needed some time to myself so I went to the bathroom, leaving Peyton by himself.
"I'll be right here when you come back, my lady."
"Thank you kind sir." I said sarcastically, walking away.

I washed my hands and fixed my hair before walking back out. Peyton wasn't where he was when I left.
He probably just went to the bathroom too. Right? I asked myself.
Right then, Corey walked out of the bathroom.
"Oh! Corey!" I said, running after him. "Was Peyton in there?"
"Er, why do you want to know?"
I lowered my eyebrows.
"I'm trying to look for him."
"Oh. No, he's not in there. But if I see him, I'll tell you."
"Thanks Cor." I said and we both walked off.
I was walking around trying to find him when I heard muffled noises coming from behind a slightly open door. I looked in to see Peyton and Olivia Stuck talking to each other. She was laughing a lot, but he just smiled awkwardly back. What was going on? Then Olivia quickly leaned in and they kissed. On the lips. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Peyton?" I said, my voice cracking.
He pushed Olivia off him and his eyes were wide.
"Rowan it's not what it-"
"You're such a jerk!" I yelled and ran off. I was pushing through the crowd when I heard Olivia yell something like:
"PEYTON WHAT THE HECK? YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE DATING ROWAN!"
But I couldn't hear what he yelled back because I was half way out of the door, running who knows where.
I couldn't believe I fell for that jerk. He pulled me into his trap, and I didn't even know.
My face was getting hot and my tears were stinging my cheeks.
"ROWAN, STOP!"
I turn to see Peyton running after me.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
And I started running faster.
"ROW I CAN EXPLAIN, JUST STOP RUNNING!"
I didn't listen and ran even faster.
I ran out into the middle of the road looking back to see him still running towards me. I wiped my tears and spun around to see headlights coming in my direction. There was a scream. Then, everything went black.
++++++
Authors Note:
Lol it's so short.
But I wanted to stop there cause cliff hanger.