The World Needs You

Peyton Pov:
My parents didn't let me go see Rowan that night.
I walked into the front door and could barely open my eyes. I didn't have the energy to do anything. Tomorrow I fly out to New York and my mom won't let me see Rowan.
"Mom I have to see her!"
"Why Peyton? Why do you have to see her right now when we are so busy?"
I couldn't wrap my head around what she just said.
"Because she's dying mom! SHES DYING!"
"Is she really that important?"
"Mom! She's my best friend!"
"Oh you're exaggerating."
"MOM!"
"Peyton! You're not going to have time! You have to pack tonight, then we have to leave first thing in the morning."
"Why are you being so selfish?"
"What are you talking about."
"My friend is in a COMA. A COMA! And you just think that it would be okay to not go and see her?"
"It doesn't matter Peyton!"
"MOM-"
"No further discussion!"
I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I couldn't believe she was doing this to me. There were so many emotions going through my head. I hated that she did this to me and I- I hated her! I hated that she was keeping me from seeing the girl I love, and I hated that I didn't fight harder to see her.

Rowan Pov:
All of my friends came to see me, each one of them making me cry. The worst was Sabrina.

She walked in showing no emotion at all and sat down in the chair beside the bed. I wanted to hug her and tell her it would be alright. But I couldn't.

She just stared at my lifeless body with no emotion. Finally, the tears came out. They were cascading down her cheeks and onto the floor.
"Rowan please don't leave me." Was all that she could croak out.
She took my lifeless hand in hers and laid her head on the hospital bed by my chest while sobbing silent sobs.
"Row, I know it's tough. And I completely get it if you leave... just please don't. Everyone that has ever laid their eyes on you also needs you to stay, and spread your kindness throughout the world. You are one of a kind Rowan, No one can replace you. You are changing the world at the freaking age of thirteen, thirteen! You're an inspiration to millions. You're the most loyal and caring person that I've ever met. You help me through all of the little things that happen to me, and you listen to what I have to say. And I love you for that. I love you so much Rowan Blanchard. And if you left, I- I wouldn't, I wouldn't be able to function. So please stay for me, and each and every living soul out there. The world needs you."
My hand was over my mouth and the tears were falling one by one. Slowly descending into the floor.
"Sabrina please hear me. Sab please. SABRINA! I NEED YOU! Please."
But it was no use. She couldn't hear me, no one could.

Suddenly the door opened and Bradley rushed in and froze when he my lifeless body and Sabrina sobbing.
"B, Oh my god."
He spread out his arms making it easy for her to run in them, and she happily did. Their arms are around each other and Sabrina is crying into his shoulder.
"How are we gonna fix this?" She asks, still wrapped in the warmth of his arms.
"I don't know B, I really don't know."
And they stayed like that for a while.

I wanted to hug someone, I don't really care who it is. I just want to feel the warmth of another human being. But I can't, and it makes me so angry.

It was time for Sabrina and Bradley to leave but I didn't want to be alone again. So I followed them. I followed them all the way to the front door, when I got pushed back.
"What?"
I tried again but it wouldn't let me. I couldn't open the door and there was a force that was keeping me for leaving the hotel. I was struggling and pushing and kicking but nothing worked. I was trapped in this deadly place.
I tried every door I could get to but nothing worked. I was loosing my mind. I was trying to punch the walls but my hand would just go through. I had to let my anger out, but I couldn't.
"LET ME OUT! PLEASE LET ME OUT!"
It didn't work and I was running through the halls, trying to find my room. My legs got caught up with each other and I fell face first. There wasn't any pain physically, but there was mentally. I just laid there sobbing my eyes out until I didn't have enough energy to cry any more.
+++++
Authors Note:
What is Peyton gonna do?
And poor Rowan!
But rowbrina literally slays all the living
But thanks for 1k reads!!