80%

This has a GMW reference in the beginning btw
Rowan Pov:
"Wow mom you look great!"

"You think?" She asked.

"Totally!"

She had on a long black pencil skirt with a formal top with her hair straightened.

"Dad doesn't know what's coming." I said and she smiled at me.

"Thanks hon."

We walked downstairs and my dad stood up when he saw her. They exchanged lovely dovey remarks but I didn't pay attention to them cause ew.

"Okay Rowan," my mom said and I turned to them. "You are in charge of a twelve year old and a nine year old. I want you to all have sandwiches for dinner. And Shane needs to be in bed by ten, he has football tomorrow. Don't mess this up."

I rose my eyebrows, "Wow my sensitive brain can't take all of this. You do know I'm two days out of a coma, right?"

She laughed. "Trust me Rowan, your brain is the least sensitive one here."

What's that supposed to mean?

My dad elbowed her and she quickly looked at him. "Anyway, you got it?"

I fake laughed, "I got it."

"Good."

We said our goodbyes and as soon as they left, I turned to Carmen.

"Did you see the elbow?"

"Oh I saw the elbow."

I scoffed. They're hiding something from me.

I made us dinner and we watched a movie. At ten I walked Shane up to put him to bed.

"Why doesn't Carmen have to go to bed now?" He asked.

"Because she's a big girl." I said in my baby voice.

He narrowed his eyebrows at me, "I'm not seven anymore Rowan, don't talk to me like that. You shouldn't have even talked to me like that at seven."

"Right." I forgot how much he's changed.

I turned off the lights and closed the door. As I turned around I saw Carmen standing in the middle of the hallway.

"You ready?" She asked."

"So ready."

We went into my parents room and went straight for the vanity. After around ten minutes, I found it in her shirt draw.

"I found it!"
"YAY!"

We ran into the closet and took down the clothes to get to the door. I slowly put the key in the hole, desperately hoping it was the right one. I turned it and the lock popped open. I heard a slight squeak come out of Carmen as I opened the door. I looked in and.... it was just a small room, with a computer and a filing cabinet.

"Disappointing." Carmen said, "I was hoping for something more dramatic."

"But there might be a bunch of information in here right?"

"Or it's just moms work area."

"Be positive."

I decided to look through the computer while Carmen looked through the cabinet. The computer was really confusing and had a bunch of confusing numbers on it. After at least twenty minutes, Carmen found something.

"Take a look at this."

It was a paper, and this is what it said:
BNCA
Subject: Rowan Blanchard
Gender: F
Comments:
First person to have this experiment on.
Had to recreate her brain, she can now access 80% of it instead of 10% one of the only ways to save her after main experiment.
____________________

There was more but that's as far as I got.

"Woah," was all I could say.

"Rowan, you can access 80% of your brain! That's awesome!"

"No it's not. I'm a robot!"

"You don't look like a robot."

She had a point. I'm not metal, but still.

"I just can't believe it." I said.

"Well, have you noticed anything out of the ordinary happening to you lately."

I almost forgot about what happened this morning.
"Well this morning I like froze time by just one command."

"Really?"

"Dead serious."

"Woah."

"Yeah."

Suddenly I heard the front door open.
My parents.

"Rowan! Freeze time and clean this up before mom sees this!"

"I can't!"

"Why?"

"Because I-I don't want to be a robot!"

"Row-"

"Rowan? Carmen? Are you guys here?"

"Go greet them," I said. "I'll clean this up!"

"Okay!" She said as she got up and ran out the door.

I put the paper back even though I didn't see what else was on it. Then I shut off the the computer and shut the door. I ran to her vanity and put the key back to where I found it. Then I ran downstairs to greet my parents.

I didn't sleep well that night.
+++++
Authors Note:
Heyyyy
No reyton in this oops.
Comment what you think
Thanks for 4k reads!!