Chapter 1~ Meeting Angelina

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was a normal day in Chicago Illinois where the blond haired sixteen year old Angelina,was walking through the corridors of Olympian Heights University, trying to see if she can make it on time to her Art class. Due to hearing the voices of the dead,she ended up going to bed later than usual and walking up way too late.

Finally she was able to reach her class a second before the bell rang only to receive the daily disgusted looks from her classmate and her teacher. I mean even though she has a beautiful appearance,this didn't stop them from calling her the 'Crazy blond nutjob'.

"So what is your excuse for being late to my class now Miss Sinclair?"said her Arts teacher Mr Phillips as he fixes his blue glass on the bridge of his nose.

"I.....I...ummm" she started however, was rudely  cut off when Mr Phillips shout at her with his booming voice, "Stop wasting my precious time and answer the damn question child."

Not looking up from her shoes she was about to answer when he continued, "You might be my best art student however,tardiness won't be allowed in my class young lady so find your seat and take off those stupid headphones."

Looking at her feet she bowed to him then replied, "Yes sir however, I cannot take off my headphone due to my condition."

Hearing this,someone in the class shouted out freak which resulted in the whole class to erupt with laughter.

Due to being a banshee, she often hear the voices of the dead especially the ones of the supernatural.

However her headphones don't hinder her as she listens to music to calm down but always keep it at a minimum so she'll hear the voice of persons who are talking to her.

(Her headphone)

Ignoring the laughter of her classmates, Angelina found her seat at the back of the classroom and began taking out the stuff that she'll need out of her bag.

"Today will will be doing an abstract, you are going to draw a painting depicting a how you feel."

Thinking about what she should do, Angelina turned her music up and started to do her piece. After an hour she was finally able to complete her piece.

 After an hour she was finally able to complete her piece