Chapter 5- Always and Forever

~THIRD PERSON POV~

All Finn could think of was his mother's words. Yes he hated being a vampire and yes he hated being daggered and locked in a coffin for 900 years and to make it even worse he truly believed he hated his siblings.

However, after spending the whole day reflection on the fact that even though he hates them, he needs to let go of that hate and bring his family back together for the sake of their mate.

~FINN'S POV~

I realized since mother is working with the Bennett witches today before making preparation for the ball she's hosting tomorrow, this will be a good chance to have a family meeting with my siblings.

"Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol can you come down here for a minute please," I said as I sighed.

If I am to be honest I am quite nervous of their reaction towards my betrayal. "What do want Finn? I am currently thinking of a plan to woo the lovely Miss Caroline," said Niklaus as he walks into the room and take a seat.

"He's right brother because I was just about to kill our resident doppelganger for literally stabbing me in the back," said Rebekah as she, Elijah and Kol came in afterwards and sat down.

"I am calling a family meeting to discuss our mother," I started only to be interrupted by Rebekah when she said," She wants us to be a family again isn't that enough after Nik killed her?" said Rebekah as she sent a glare at Niklaus who held his head down in shame.

"Firstly I would like to apologize as I failed being a good older brother and for neglecting you all. I spent the whole day doing some soul searching and I thought if everyone where to come together and share their feelings we would be able to put all the past and the hate we have for each other aside so I'll be starting first," I said which all my siblings agreed to.

"As you all have known I was daggered longer than you all. For 900 years I was daggered by my younger brother and it only fueled my hate for being a vampire. The constant killing of innocent people I am tired of it, you are my siblings and seeing yourself turn into monsters is not a sight I want to always see when I look at you. I am not saying your not supposed to feed in order to survive, I am saying you don't have to choose such grotesque methods of feeding."

"You bring destruction wherever you good because you act impulsive and do not think things through and I'm mostly referring to Niklaus and Kol." I took a breathe after seeing my siblings faces.

"As your older sibling I failed to discipline you because for 1000+ year old vampire you all act like children. Elijah you might be the noble one of us all but you cannot be the only one to shoulder the responsibilities of this family and don't think I don't know about your past I've seen a lot from over the other side." I said as I face Elijah. I then turned to Rebekah.

" After the death of Freya, Rebekah you became the only girl in this family and as your brothers,it is our job to love and protect you. So do not think for a second that we don't love you. We protect you from the guys out there who only use you like the hunter who found out you where a vampire and you used you then killed you and came after the rest of us."

"It is our job as not only your family but myself as your older brother to protect you from bastards like that. I will not let you date any guy treat you less than you are worth especially that human that you have been hanging around. We clearly see he does not understand how he feels as he's only leading you on when he clearly still have feelings for his ex " I said as I see Rebekah's tear stained face.

I then turned to Niklaus and said, "Niklaus as your older brother I am more disappointed in you more than anyone else in this family. Have you not realized why these children are trying to kill our family but mostly you? Not only did you made Miss Petrova believe you liked her, you used your brother as well. I know being born because of mother's affair made you feel like you not apart this family but that is not true." I started.