Chapter 19- Blast from the past

Previously on Their Banshee

"Let's go Troy I'll her stay with us tonight and carry her home in the morning."

Troy nodded then the two were able to start their journey to their temporary house when a voice said," Whoever you are release my mate."

Turning around Sage was shocked to see that it was the person who she was looking appeared behind them.

Standing frozen on the spot was an equally shocked Finn who said,

"Sage?"

________________________________
~THIRD PERSON POV~

Finn was so shocked to see the woman who he had loved now in front of him. Not only was she here but she also had his mate.

However no one was as shocked as the red haired vampire, not only was the one person who she held close to her heart, the person she spend 900 years looking for but he also had a mate and not just any mate but the one human who she actually was glad to be friends with.

"Finn, well I'm so speechless," started Sage.

"Its good to see that you are undaggered and looking good."

Sighing the Mikaelson said," I am glad that you ok as well."

"I didn't know you Angel was your mate." said the vampire.

She then turned to Troy," Give Angel to him." To which the young vampire did as his master ordered.

"I didn't know you knew my mate," said a bewildered Finn.

"I met her two weeks ago, but anyways why was she out here so late and wearing that?" asked a confused Sage.

"She's been having nightmares I guess she wondered off or sleep walked." answered the original as he didn't trust the red head enough to tell her his mate was not human.

"Anyways I best get going my brothers must be worried sick about her."

"Well sure tell her I said hi when she wakes up and if it isn't too much trouble is it ok if we meet up tomorrow I just want to talk." she said to which he nodded then sped off with his mate.

After he left Sage couldn't hold her composure anymore to which she fell on the ground in a sitting position and started to cry. She was happy that he found his mate but she was also sad that there love ended.

Feeling sorry for his master Troy took out his kerchief and wiped her tears before giving her a hug as he whispered in her ear," Don't worry you'll be able to find your mate soon and once you do you'll feel a better love than you ever did."

Hearing him say that she started to cry even more to which he picked her up then proceeded to carry in the direction of their temporary home.

~MEANWHILE AT THE MIKAELSONS~

Everyone was worried sick about the young banshee. "I can't stay here for another minute I'm going to look for her again," said a worried Kol.

He could not stop thinking about where his mate was and if it isn't bad enough he was worried about the insects she would attract with the type of clothes she had on and the potential dangers she might be in.

"Kol for the last bloody time sit the hell down," said an angry hybrid as the knocked his fists on the table breaking it on half.

"Boys all this shouting won't get us anywhere, now wait Finn said he found her and he's on his way," said Rebekah as she tried her best to control her brother.

She understands that they are worried about Angel but the unnecessary shouting won't get them anywhere.

*CLICK*

Hearing the front door open the blonde said," That must be him now." To which everyone turned there head seeing their brother carry the young banshee.

He proceeded to carry her upstairs as all her mates, Rebekah, Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline followed.

Elijah ran to the bathroom to get a wet rag to wipe off his mate as his brother placed her on the bed. The poor girl who was asleep was running a fever.

"Don't worry guys she'll wake up soon," said the witch as she tried her best reassure everyone and herself.

"Brother where did you find her ?" asked Niklaus.

"She was with Sage," the original answered.

"Sage!!!" everyone one shouted.

"Who's sage?" Bonnie asked.

Rebekah looked at her brother with disgust then turned to Bonnie and said," Sage is trollop who was turned by my brother."

She then turned back to her brother, "I hope you don't plan on seeing her again because if you hurt my Angel I will dagger you," she threatened as her showed her vampire face and hissed.

Holding up his hands in the air the oldest original said, "No I won't be seeing her again, well aside from the meeting tomorrow."

He tried to explain however he was interrupted when Elijah said, "Oh come on brother we know she loves you and still wants you heck she spent nine hundred years searching for you instead of mate."

Giving his brother the look Finn said, "I plan on meeting her to see what she wants and if she doesn't want to move on or pose a threat to our mate I'll compel her to forget about me," to which everyone agreed to.

Then Damon spoke and said, " If it makes you all feel better I'll go with him seeing as I also know sage."

After saying this Niklaus asked him he knew her to which he simply answered that she was his teacher to which Rebekah said whore. This caused everyone to look at her to which she started to fake cough then said,"What I think I might have the flu." This caused everyone to start laugh.

However, everyone stopped laughing when they heard the banshee whisper I got to save Enzo then she jumped out her sleep and saw everyone staring at her.

"Hey guys," said the now smiling Angel. To which everyone rushed and hugged her. They then proceeded to tell her about how she left the house and about how Sage found her and asked her if she knew her to which she replied by saying, " Yes we became friends after she saw me crying and cheered me up."

Her mates the decided to sleep with her however the bed was too small to fit all seven of them so they built a pillow fort on the ground and lay on their mate to get comfortable. Soon everyone fell asleep putting everything that happened behind their back.

However they failed to notice a certain doppelganger who was cross the town plotting to come back into their lives.

Edited: January 21,2022.