Chapter 4- Mystery Girl

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It has been two days since Angel's sudden disappearance which caused a shock for everyone in the Sinclair household.

                        ~FLASHBACK~

"Mom I'm going go check and see if Lina is ok meanwhile Babe can you carry a tub with water so we can wipe off the excess sweat to try and get her temperature down please," said Zach as he started to climb the stairs.

"Ok mi hijo," replied Jessica as she carried Emilia to the bathroom to get the stuff.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Lia are you awake?" asked Zach as he knocked on his sister's door.

"Lia I'm coming in hopefully your awake," said Zach as he entered the room only to see no trace of his sister.

He ran around the room searching everywhere because he knew sometimes when she has these episodes she would hide herself somewhere hoping the voices of the dead would go away.

As he approached her bed he was shocked to see her headphone in pieces on the ground. Examining the room, he realized she's not here. She was either taken or was still unconscious and the voices of the dead are guiding her to somewhere.

"Mom, dad Lia come quick Lina is gone!" shouted Zach as he was worried about his sister's well-being.

"Querido hurry and get me a map hijo get me one of your sister's shirt fast," said Jessica as she hurriedly threw everything off the table making space for the map.

"Mi hijo where is her headphone? We'll need it once we find her," said Jessica.

"Mama it's broken, I found it in pieces on the floor," said Zach as he faced his mother.

"Ok look how we are gonna do this, hijo your mother and I will use the map to find your hermana while you and Emilia go buy a new head phone remember when you buy it use the spell I showed you," said Aeron as he explained the plan to not only his son but also his wife and daughter in law.

Hurry Emilia and Zach rushed to the car and sped off to the mall.

"Querida, I know this might just be an assumption but isn't it weird that after saying Esther is after her Lia is missing?"

"I mean normally when Lia disappears she goes to the place where death is the strongest but we always get a notice," began Aeron as he tried to reason with his wife about the sudden disappearance of his daughter.

"Querido do you mean Esther has a part to play in this?" inquired Jessica.

"I mean it made sense," said Aeron.

"If so the best way to find her is if I contact my ancestor she might know," said Jessica.

Running to find some candles and used her powers to light them. "Great ancestor Emily Bennett please descendant Jessica Bennett is here asking your assistance with finding my daughter please," a distraught Jessica says with tears running down her cheek.

 "Great ancestor Emily Bennett please descendant Jessica Bennett is here asking your assistance with finding my daughter please," a distraught Jessica says with tears running down her cheek