Chapter 23: Bennett witch's vampire mate

,"Thank you Guys for not only freeing me from my eternal suffering but also for making me meet my lovely mate,"said Enzo as he wiped off Damon's blood off his hand.

"Really whose your mate Enzo?" asked a now excited Angel who if you had starts shining in her eyes. Looking at the caramel skinned beauty beside the blonde vampire at her side. Vamp sped to his beloved Enzo kissed the young witch on her cheek which caused the young girl to blush at the vampire's boldness.

"Hello darling, my name is Lorenzo St.John and you my dear have me the luckiest vampire to have you as my mate.," said Enzo as he took the Bennett witch's hand and gave it a kiss as he introduced himself.

"Awww my cinnabon met her mate. Bonbon I'm so happy for you,"said Angel as she ran and hugged her cousin  then turned to hug Enzo as she laughed and told him welcome to the family.

"Oh before I forget, Damon what you did is wrong now apologize because I know what you did," Angel as she turned to her mate. "What you mean?" asked Damon trying to evade his mate's accusation. "Wait didn't I tell you all I'm also connected the supernatural anchor so when I came in contact with my mates or people they connected with, from a single touch I could see all the people they've ever killed."

This caused everyone in the room to shocked."Wait I forgot I only told Kathy. Now that I look at it oh man I'm so stupid," said Angelina as slapped her forehead.

"Did you just realize that your stupid for not telling us this?" asked Niklaus.

"No I just realized that Kathy is the one that turned you guys and now I realize who she referred to as a Klaus," replied Angelina nonchalantly. "Nik you are so mean, you tried to kill my friend after she didn't want to be used as your sacrifice and you killed her family," she continued as she tried her best to look angry only to cause her mates to laugh as she looked like an angry rabbit.

"Wait you know Katherine/Katherina?" they all shouted.

"Yeah, I once sleep walked far away and was almost assaulted but she helped me and after that we became friends. She found out about my powers after seeing me being bullied and that's where she told me about her past," said Angel.

"I felt sorry for her although she did tell me about her love for brothers. She said the first one's she liked both brothers and couldn't choose so when she finally was gonna choose she over heard about how one only made her fall for him so he could kill her. She became a vampire to escape them but them she met another set of brothers and she was scared to fall in love again but she made that mistake and did," said Angel.

"What did she tell you about those brother?" asked a now curious Stefan. "She fell for them but she didn't like how they were being abused by their father but she couldn't stop it as the father was aware of vampires and was drinking vervain daily. She had plan to get them out of the situation so she feed both brother her blood as a countermeasure if the plan went south and they died. However, they were killed by their father and she found out Nik was close to finding her so she to protect the brothers she ran away."

"Katherine is a bitch," said Damon.

"I know you think that Damon as I can tell that your the she said accepted her for who she is but whenever she was close to you all she remember the scene of her dead family and she didn't want anything to happen to you or Stefan so she rather you hated her than you dead."

"What happened to Katherina?"asked Elijah.

"She told me about her child she had out of wedlock and I told her the child is a girl and very much alive. She was shocked so after a few years and spells I found the direction where her daughter was heading and gave it to her."

"When did this happen darling?asked Kol.

"Oh the day before I was brought here by Esther. I also could allow Jeremy to speak with someone named Jenna but she refused as she said they would want her to come back alive but she is okay where she is and only hope for you guys to be happy, that's why I wanted to be friends with Elena as I thought if I befriended her I could help her as well as make her talk to her parents or Isobel."

"The moment I stepped into Mystic Falls I have been hearing the voices of all the people who were killed since the return of Stefan and Damon. I learnt that I could bring people back from the dead when I accidentally touched Miss Donovan. She was in the forest the day I was singing and my magic brought her back. Ever since then she's been staying with my parents back in Chicago as she left with them. She was scared how people would react to find our she's alive and she wanted to get better before she shows up Infront of her brother again."

"Wait my sister is alive?" asked a shocked Matt along side a now teary eyed Elena as they overheard the conversation when they entered. Elena wanted to apologize to Angelina and reconcile with everyone but was shocked to hear what the girl said.

"So enough of that Damon apologize,"said Angelina. Sighing Damon turned to Enzo and said," I have been a terrible friend, after you starved and made me stronger so I could get us out I turned off my emotions when I realized I couldn't save you since then I went on a killing spree. In the past a woman approached me and asked about Augustine and you. This made me angry so I killed her and framed Stefan. However, my switch was flipped back on and I felt guilty so I looked up who she was and when I found out I stole her body and gave her a proper burial. Overall I am sorry."

A tear fell down Enzo's eyes as he finally found out how Maggie died but hearing he gave a proper burial on the end he couldn't hold a grudge against the oldest Salvatore so the repaired their friendship.

Everyone returned to their happy mood as Angel served them food and the shared jokes. "Wait for a long time the Bennett witches were stereotypical vampire haters so you my friend Enzo has become the first ever mate of one," cheered Nik.

Looking at Bonnie, Enzo couldn't help but smile as he kissed her cheek. Turning to everyone he said,"Well I am glad to be a Bennett witch's vampire mate."

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like today's chapter. I wasn't planning to update seeing as today is my birthday but then I changed my mind. Remember to vote, share and comment and be safe.

xoxo💜💜