Chapter 3- What have I done

~THIRD PERSON POV~

    ~Meanwhile at the Mikaelsons Mansion~

After leaving Niklaus alone with Stefan, Elijah and Damon returned to see Niklaus taunting the youngest Salvatore.

"Elijah why haven't you left?" said Niklaus after releasing the so called ripper.

" Oh where are your manners brother we forgot desert," said Elijah as he removed the cloth from the tray revealing two daggers.

Backing away Niklaus asked,"What have you done?"

Mimicking his brother Elijah replied, "What have you done?....see I have learned not to trust your vulgur promises klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

As he said that entering the Mikaelson mansion was Kol.

"Kol,"said Niklaus.

"Long time brother," replied Kol

Running in and grabbing a dagger was the oldest Mikaelson Finn.

"Finn don't," said Niklaus as Finn stabbed him in his hand.

Then came Rebekah as she stabbed Niklaus with the other dagger saying, "This is for our mother."

Turning to the Salvatore brothers Elijah said, "Your free to go."

"This is family business."

As the siblings were torturing their brother they did not notice the blonde haired women who quietly made her way inside the mansion.

Looking at the direction of the door,Niklaus opened his eyes in shock and fear with tears falling from his eyes as he saw the woman who he thought he had killed staring at him.

Everyone turned to see who is was only to be shocked. "Mother" said, Rebekah.

Stepping pasting her children,she went toward Niklaus who kept staring at her in disbelief as tears fell from his brown eyes and down his cheeks.

"Look at me," said Esther sternly to Niklaus.

"Do you know why I am here?" she asked

"Here to kill me, " choked out Niklaus through sobs as he thought he was going to die.

"Niklaus you are my son and..," started Esther as she tried to calm her son down.

Continuing she said, " I am here to forgive you."

Turning to the rest of her children she said," I want us to be a family again."

     ~MEANWHILE BACK IN CHICAGO ~

Throughout the whole day, Angelina has been trying to focus in her classes but she couldn't as all she's been hearing were the voices.

'Hurry she is coming'

'Don't let her catch you'

'Hurry and run'

As time was going by, Angelina was trying to keep her cool but she felt as of her head was going to explode. Her pain was then cut off by sound of the bell ringing, signaling the end of school.

"Angel calm down I'm right here," said Emilia as she has rushed into the empty classroom to see her friend crouched down on the ground crying as her eyes start changing to green.