Chapter 24- Date with a hybrid and a Ripper

~Third Person POV~

The gang finally resolved all their differences as Elena began to reflect on her behavior and her obsession with the Salvatores while trying to be a better friend with Bonnie and Caroline as well as a better sister to Jeremy.

Matty blue eyes after a lot of persuasion was finally reunited with his sister Vicky who happens to now attend Olympian Heights University, majoring in science as she wanted to be a doctor. It wasn't easy but with the help of Mr and Mrs Sinclair she managed to push through as she wanted to make not only them but her brother proud. She even went to rehab for her drinking and smoking problem.

The most shocking news was when everyone found out Emilia had a little bun in the oven when the family came to Mystic Falls.

~Flashback~

"Guys I really miss my parents you know, said a sad Angelina who because of a certain jealous hybrid was now sitting on his lap. He was upset and jealous as his brothers hogged their mate for a whole week and now she wanted to go out with his sister. Deciding he needed some me time with his mate Klaus carried her into the sitting room and place her in his lap with his arms wrapped around her waist listening to her talk to her friends.

"My love if you want we all can go to Chicago or you and I alone can go," said Klaus to his mate as he whispered the last part while stuffing his face in the space between her neck and shoulder peppering it with kisses.

"I know but I'm not ready to leave Mystic Falls as yet," she replied with a pout.

"How about Cinabon do her witchy juju and let them appear," suggested Caroline.

"You know I -"started Bonnie but stopped as the blonde vampire elbowed her and discreetly showed her Emilia, Zach and the Sinclair parents waving outside. Bonnie then told the girl to close her eyes but Caroline told Klaus to used his hands to cover them not trusting the young banshee.

Reciting a latin poem to distract the girl, the Sinclair family crept into the sitting room wearing white shirts with different sentences.

'Guess who's gonna be a grandma' wore Jessica

'Guess who's gonna be a grandpa' wore Aeron

'Guess what's in my tummy' wore Emilia

'I don't know these people' wore Zach.

Opening her eyes, Angelina came face to face with writings on a shirt. "Guess who's gonna be an aunt?" she read out loud confused. "Damn right you are," shouted Emilia surprising Angelina as she jumped out of her mate's lap and ran to hug her best friend.

She then looked at her with a smirk and said,"Well you've been busy." Causing everyone to burst into laughter. "Mamá papá los extrañé, chicos, ¿por qué no me dijeron que iban a venir a Mystic Falls?"cried Angelina as she hugged her parents.(Mom Dad I missed you guys, why didn't you tell me you were coming to Mystic Falls?)

"Mi niña queremos sorprenderte," replied Jessica as she kissed her daughter forehead. (My girl we want to surprise you).

"Nosotras te amamos angelito," said Aeron as he looked at his wife and daughter hugging in his arms. (We love you little angel).

After the heartfelt reunion the six males came together and decided to carry their mate on a date. The decided first it would be Klaus and Stefan, then Finn and Kol and finally Elijah and Damon.

~End of Flashback~

Currently a nervous Angel was getting ready for her first ever date with her mates. With the aid of her mother and friends she decided to wear light make-up with pink lip gloss.

Her mother curled the ends of her hair as put on her a cream and orange crop top with a matching jacket and blue jeans. Rebekah then handed her some orange heels to wear with her outfit. Before looking at herself in the mirror she ask if she looked ok to which they told her to look at herself in the mirror. Turning around, she was shocked to see that the person in the is her.

 Turning around, she was shocked to see that the person in the is her

(Ignore the glasses)

"Alright I'm ready," said an excited Angelina.

"Oh my look at my baby," said Jessica as she tried to hold back her tears. She's happy that her little angel is happy and met someone or people who love her like or even more than she and her husband do.

"Hey hey no tears, you ruin the my master piece," complained the baby vampire blonde Caroline.

"I don't want to interrupt this sweet moment but I think there are two psychotic vampires downstairs waiting for their mate to grace them with her heavenly beauty." Said Rebekah.

"Wait Angelina take this," said Elena.

"What's this," asked a confused Angelina looking at the red packet in her hand.

"Condom,"Elena replied smugly.

"We don't any banshee/hybrid ripper baby running around any time soon," said Jessica as she gave her daughter a warning look.

"MOM!!!!" screamed Angel as her face and ears turn red from embarrassment.

Leaving the females alone upstairs, Angelina walked down the corridor where she saw two of her mates standing at the bottom of the waiting on her. She gave them her million dollar smile as she walked down the stairs hoping she doesn't fall, sadly lick wasn't on her side as she tripped and was about to fall.

Scared, the young banshee closed her eyes anticipating herself to hit the floor only to realize she wasn't on the ground but in her mates arm.

"I see you keep falling for me," said the hero haired vampire.

"Stefan don't our mate look delectable?" asked Niklaus.

"I think she looks delicious," he replied as he brought his lips close to her ear as he sucked on it, earning a gasp from the blushing girl in his arms.

He then moved and kissed her on her pink lips before whispering," You really taste delicious." "Ripper don't hog our mate," complained the hybrid.

"Love can I get a kiss too?" begged Klaus as showed a pouty face to his mate.

Feeling shy, the young blonde walked up to her mate hoping to just give the hybrid a peck on the lips. She tiptoe to reach him and kiss his lips as she placed her hands on his chest.

As she was about to break the kiss, but Klaus would let her as he wrap him arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. He held her in his arms as he sucked on her bottom lip. He tried to seek entrance into her mouth however she wouldn't let him as she tried to push him away.

Not let her go, the hybrid pinched the young banshee on her side as he received a moan from the girl giving him the chance to stick his tongue in her mouth and wrap it around hers.
The kiss went on for five minutes before the were interrupted my Jessica shouting, "No banshee/hybrid ripper babies."

A/N:Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Sadly only 6 more remaining but I wanna thank you all for reading. Remember to vote, share and comment.
xoxo💜💜💜💜💜