Chapter 28- Date with the Noble and the Psycho

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Thinking their mate might need a rest after what their brothers put her through Elijah and Kol postponed their date until they saw that she was .

They were concerned for the young banshee witch as they noticed their mate was unconsciously using her powers and not notice.

Niklaus was the one most concerned as he could still remember the countless times he was either zapped, his hair caught on fire or got stuff dumped on him. The first few times he forgave his mate as he realized it wasn't intentional however, after a while he got tired of it and threatened to ban strawberries from entering the house which caused Angelina to cry and his brothers to beat him.

Meanwhile it's been five months since Emilia has been pregnant and as much as Zach wanted to know the gender, he promised his girlfriend that they'll wait until the baby was born as she wanted it to be a surprise. What irked him even more was that his mother and sister knew the gender of the baby already as Angelina used her powers and accidentally made a connection with the unborn fetus.

It all started when she was in the living room with her family.

~FLASHBACK~

"Love you can't keep doing this to me," said Niklaus as he walked into the sitting room wet from head to toe with black dust covering his face.

"Oh my gosh what happened to you brother?" asked Rebekah.

"Well I thought since our angel was tired from the dates I would give her some get well soon chocolate covered strawberries however as I stepped out it rained then as if mother was silently cursing me I was hit by lightning."

"How are you still alive?" asked Jeremy only to received a slap from both his girlfriend and sister.

"Well after the first hit you think I would stay and wait for another one?"

The conversation was interested by a bell like giggle from Angel as she suddenly said,"I don't know why uncle is so grumpy either."

"Angel who are you talking to?" asked Elijah.

"No-one."

"First sign of madness," shouted Kol only to received a pillow in the face.

"I know right their so mean," said Angel.

"Lina who are you talking to?" asked Zach.

"Oh my baby," she answered nonchalantly which shocked everyone which caused her to laugh again.

"Is it a girl or boy?" asked an excited Rebekah.

"The fetus said you have wait just like how mommy told daddy to wait," replied Angel.

The group then continue talking to Angel who told them what the fetus said. Eventually she found out from the dead witches and Emily that this aspect of her powers suddenly appeared out of nowhere which concerned them.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Currently Angelina was in the bath having a soak with Damon sitting behind her. He wrapped his arms around her leaving trails of kisses from her neck to her collarbone.

"What's got you so focused," he asked.

"It's nothing," she answered but it still concerned him however he didn't not to question her anymore and let her tell him when she's ready.

"As much as I'd love to spend the whole day with you my angel you have a date get for so let's go."

"Will you do my makeup and hair for me?" she asked looking up at the raven hair blue eyed vampire.