Chapter 8 -Mikaelson Ball

~ANGEL'S POV~

As I walked back to the old house I couldn't stop crying because I wanted to not only go home but I miss mom and dad's hugs, Zach and I's sibling bonding time and mischievous Emmy. I even miss Granny's chocolate covered strawberries.

While reminiscing about home I didn't realize I reached the old house. When I looked up I saw an angry Esther standing outside glaring daggers at me with her arms crossed in front her chest.

I was caught off guard when she slapped me across the face. "When did I give you permission to leave this house?" she asked.

Feeling brave I said, "Your spell wore off and I was bored so I decided to explore."

Grabbing my chin firm she said, "If you dare to leave this house without my permission ever again I'll make sure the ones you love pay the price."

I stood there shocked by her words but what killed me was when she said, "Don't forget that I know about the boys you've been having visions about. I know who they are and where they are so if you disobey me I will kill them and it'll be your fault."

I couldn't control my tears as I started crying. Just the thought of them dying broke my heart. Even though I have never met them before I still know I love them,I'm just scared that I'd meet them and they'll think I'm a freak.

Sighing I obediently followed Esther. "Change into something formal you will be attending my ball to meet the doppelganger."

Bowing my head I said "Yes ma'am."

I used my powers and changed into a beautiful purple dress and let my hair changed to purple to match.

(What she wore)

Arriving at Esther's house, I was shocked to see how big it was and there were also alot of people here. I prepared myself and then I slowly walked into the mansion with a big smile on my face.

When I saw everyone staring at me in awe,I smiled and followed Esther as we made it up to the stairs

When I saw everyone staring at me in awe,I smiled and followed Esther as we made it up to the stairs. She then walked to the balcony and tried to to get everyone's attention.