Chapter 15- A New Friend?

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"What do you mean we are going back to Chicago?" asked Angel who looked at her parents as if they have grown two head.

"Well I meant your dad and I will be going back to Chicago to finalize our stuff while Emilia will be staying here with you as your brother will be coming back with us," said Jessica hesitantly as she didn't want to make her daughter sad.

"We thought since your friends and your mates live here, although we don't like the town we thought why not let you stay here and since the new school year is about to start and we decided to let you enroll into highschool," finished Areon as he tried to smooth things over for his wife.

*Sigh* "What mom and dad are trying to say lil sis is that they thought you would he happier here with everyone so while we go back and finalize everything since we are moving into the Mikaelson house, you will be staying here in the Salvatore house until we come back," said Zach.

"So since the new school year is starting you will be going to the same school as Rebekah, Jeremy and Caroline and since we got permission from Emilia's grandma she will also be staying and enrolling as well," finished Jessica as she looked as everyone's shocked and excited face.

"Mamá what about our studies at Olympian Heights?" asked the blonde banshee.

"What's Olympian Heights?" asked the confused Gilbert.

"It's the university Angel and Emilia attends." Jessica answered calmly.

"Wait I can understand Emilia going to university because she's 19, but how Angel she's 16?" asked the younger male.

"Lia is home schooled and plus she likes to read so passing the entrance exam was a piece of cake for her and you shouldn't he shocked by that you should he shocked that the new school year would be her third year attending," laughed Zach. This made the vampire and the human shocked.

"Anyways, Mr Bailey said you can take online classes and that he hopes you feel comfortable in a new environment," said Jessica.

After all the discussion about Angel staying in Mystic Falls, Klaus negotiated with the parents to allow two of his hybrids to accompany them back to Chicago and stay with them until they return which they reluctantly agreed to. 

When they finished talking Stefan and Damon took Abby outside of town to help her control her blood lust while Zach and Emilia went on a date.

Caroline and Rebekah decided to go shopping for the new school year and even invited Angel however, she politely declined saying she was going to read a book.

Elijah, Finn and Niklaus went to find out more about the remaining white oak tree leaving Kol to watch over their mate.

"Darling come here," said Kol as he turned towards his mate.

Hearing Kol call her Angel waked towards him. He then took the book out of her and threw it on the ground.

"Hey I was reading that," said an annoyed Angel as Kol places her on the table.

"Kol why did you mhmm-" said Angelina however she was stopped when Kol took the initiative and kissed her.