Chapter 18- Enzo

~ANGELINA'S POV~

It's been a week since I've been seeing the mystery vampire who I found out is named Lorenzo St John but he said I should call him Enzo. I found out from Grandma Emily that I am psychologically connected to every supernatural being however, what's even more shocking is that the ritual Esther performed made me more in tuned with my powers.

When she was performing the ritual to save my mates the spirits unlocked a part of my powers which they deemed dangerous before. They warned that if they had unlocked more than thirty percent of it, I would not only see what see what the supernatural is seeing but if they are in pain I'll also feel it, which can ultimately lead to my death and an imbalance to the world.

I was told by Grandma Emily that I was able to connect subconsciously to Enzo so strongly is because I have a connection with his mate or someone who he is close with. I remember when I found out his name it was during my History class.

                        ~FLASHBACK~

I am currently in History class when Mr Saltzman is telling us about the 80s, I was listening and drawing a picture of the vampire I kept seeing in my dreams.

I feel sorry for him when I see what that crazy doctor keeps doing to not only him but the others. Although the others where shocked because of my presence I was only able to interact with Enzo.

Currently I was continued to draw when I heard a deep growl. I ignored it and continued to look at my drawing as the bell suddenly rang

 I ignored it and continued to look at my drawing as the bell suddenly rang

(Her drawing)

"You know darling here we are beside you, and your drawing another man," started Kol.

Tapping on the table Stefan's ripper take over and smirked when the veins showed up on his face. He then placed his head on my neck as he slowly placed kissed along it making his fangs graze my weak spot.

"Alright alright brother stop now," said Kol as he turned towards the ripper who started to put away his vampire face.

"By the way darling who is this?"

Closing my book as I got ready for my next class, I answered my mate saying," I don't know his name however, he's a vampire that I keep seeing in my dreams."

Not liking my response,both boys suddenly sandwiched me between them as they let out a possessive growl.

"I don't mean like that guys," I started as I tried to calm them down.

"I meant I am subconsciously projecting myself to where he is during my sleep however I dont know if it's because he might die soon."

I intentionally left out the part where I often see him and other vampires get tortured by a crazy doctor and his accomplices.