Chapter 25~ Date with a Hybrid and Ripper part2

~ANGELINA'S POV~

"So love we originally wanted to carry you to another country," began Nik.

"But we knew your not really up for that so we decided to take you somewhere you can have fun," finished Stefan.

They removed the blindfold from over  my eyes as a came face to face with a big sign saying 'Welcome to Disney Land'. I am so happy that I kiss them in their cheeks before dragging theme inside.

They paid for the tickets as entered and I looked around in amazement. I had always wanted to come here but because of my fear and especially with my headphones I decided not to. But now I'm happy I can because I'm now able to control my powers with the help of great aunty Emily Bennett and the voices of the dead witches.

"Nik,Steffie let's go ride the rollercoaster," I yelled in excitement as both my mates laugh at me.

"You guys are horrible," I pouted at them laughing at me. Nik kiss me under my eye to apologize for him and Stefan laughing but I told them I'll only forgive them if we do everything I want today to which the agreed.

                    ~TIME SKIP~

We are currently going to a hotel that the guys rented for the rest of our date. The hotel has a private swimming pool outside our room and of course my mates compelled the staff to not let anyone in so they can be alone with me. I was currently looking at myself in the mirror as I am in a blue bikini

 I was currently looking at myself in the mirror as I am in a blue bikini

(Kindly ignore the glasses and water bottle)

I have been thinking and I talked to my other mates about it. I am currently eighteen and I'm still a virgin. They agreed that I can give my first time to either Niklaus or Stefan today which I'm happy about but my train of thought was disturbed when I saw my mates walk into the room looking like snacks.

(A/N:I don't remember if I had put her age before so....... )

 )