Chapter 16- First day of School

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Nice to meet you Sage,"said Angel as she stopped shaking the hands of the red haired vampire.

"Likewise Angelina," said Sage with a smile. As she was going to continue her conversation with the vampire her phone started ring.

*Ring*     *Ring*      *Ring*

The blonde took her phone out of her pocket and looked to see the caller ID. When she saw that it was Kol she unknowingly started to smile. This cause the red head to wonder who was the person that's calling which could put a smile on the sadden girl's face.

"Give me a sec I'll just answer this," said Angel as she was about to answer the call while Sage mouthed an ok. Due to her curiosity Sage used her enhanced hearing to listen to the girl's conversation.

Angel- bold. Kol- italic

"Darling where are you? Everyone's at school waiting for you"

"Kol I'm at the town square."

"Well Darling classes are about to start so if you don't want to late on your first day of school, I suggest you hurry back or I'll call Damon to come pick you up and bring to school."

"No don't bother him, I'm on my way."

After saying that she turned to Sage and said," I'm sorry it seems I'm late for school."

"I hope we meet again," she continued as she started walking away.

Thinking about the name she heard 'kol' she didn't want to believe it was the murderous demon original Kol Mikealson because she thought there was no way in hell would he go to a school full of humans.

She shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk until she say a man that looked like her beloved walking out of the Mystic Gill. However as she was about to call out to the man he suddenly vanished.

Feeling sad she continued her journey to look for the her beloved lover Finn Mikealson as she couldn't wait to be in his arms again or kiss him again.

~MEANWHILE AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH~

Classes had already started, so Angel ran towards the school as she saw Stefan waiting on her. Seeing his mate running towards him Stefan ran halfway to meet her.

He hugged her then kissed her forehead and asked"You okay Angel?"

" Yeah I'm okay mhmmmm is that strawberries I smell?" she asked looking at her mate.

Ruffling her hair Stefan answered," Yep however, you ain't getting any until lunch."

Whining, the banshee looked at her mate with puppy eyes, which caused him to sigh. "Fine but your only getting one," he said as he took the dish with the strawberries out of his bag.

"Give me two and you get a kiss," she said as she held his hand. She hurriedly gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran away with the two strawberries.

"Hey that's not where I wanted it," said the ripper as he ran after his mate. "Too bad you already got the kiss so let's go get my schedule."

He then took her schedule out of his bag and said," I collected your schedule for you so give me one more kiss for being a good boy."

Knowing that there's no other way for her to get her schedule, Angelina sighed then tiptoed to give him another peck on the lips however, she didn't realize that he held on to her hip and brought her closer to him while deepening the kiss.

As they carried on with him using his tongue to massage hers they were suddenly disturbed by hearing someone saying, "No sex in the hallway."

This caused a blush to appear on the young banshee's face and her ears to turn red. As Stefan saw this he  apologized and carried the girl to the class that they were already late for.

After the arrived at their class, Stefan pulled the door then entered with a shy Angel following closely behind. He then went towards his seat as Angel went to Alaric and said,"Good morning Mr Saltzman sorry for being late."

Alaric answered by saying," It's okay but remember to be on time next class."

She then whispered a thank you as she took the seat beside Rebekah but infront of Elena. She then told the doppelganger hello which was ignored causing the banshee to be sad.

Seeing this Kol and Rebekah tried to cheer her up while sending glares towards the doppelganger who rolled her eyes at them.

Throughout the day she realized that she had classes with Stefan, Bekah, Kol, Cinnabon, Carebear and Elena. She saw Jeremy throughout the day because he was in a smaller grade than her.

She tried to talk to Elena however, all she received were glares and sometimes the girl would just walk past her. The good thing though was that no one mind that she was wearing headphones.

They complimented her and boys even went as far as asking for her number which made Stefan and Kol mad thus causing them to stick to her the rest of the day which she didn't mind.

She even made two new friends Samantha (Sam) a blonde tomboy who likes chicken and Katalin (Kate) a brunette who loves photography.

They are in her Geography class and they found that they had a lot of stuff in common especially Kat whose new favorite hobby is taking pictures of Angel.

(Sam and Katie)

So to sum it up she had a very good first day of high-school. Currently they were on their way to the grill as Angel wanted a strawberry smoothie with hamburger and fries. As they were waiting on their order Finn came into to the grill and called Kol outside.

Following his brother Kol wanted to know what he wanted. Taking a deep breathe Finn turned to his younger sibling said,"I saw Sage."

This caused the younger Mikealson got angry and said," Deal with her and make sure you keep her away from our mate." Little did they know both girls had already met.

After collecting Angel's order they left to go home. As she reach home Angel was bombarded with questions from her other mates about her day which she happily told them about. After doing her homework Angel gave each her mates a kiss then told everyone goodnight and headed to bed.

 After doing her homework Angel gave each her mates a kiss then told everyone goodnight and headed to bed

A/N: Hey guys I know it's been a long time since I updated so I hope you like today's chapter. Remember to comment and vote.
xoxo💜💜💜

Edited:January 21,2022