Chapter 26- No condom!!!!!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Thinking it was his turn to feel his mate, Niklaus placed his finger into the girl's wet cunt.

"Wait Nik," she gasped but he didn't listened as he curled his finger in her wet pussy and as a result a loud moan escaped the young banshee's lips. Loving the expression on the girl's face, Stefan decided to tease her by sucking on her pink nipples as she shivered in pleasure.

Nik then pulled out his finger making the blonde whimper as his taste his mate's juices. "You taste heavenly my love."

He then brought his face close to the pink heaven as he licked the juices before stuffing his tongue into the hole giving his mate so much pleasure which caused her to grab his hair and her eyes to roll behind her head.

Angelina threw her head back in pleasure as one of her mate was sucking her slit and the other was sucking, kissing and biting her breasts leaving marks.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned out as she released her second orgasm for the night. Nik pulled away as he saw his mate's face stained red looking at him with teary eyes.

Stefan finally let go of the now tender nipples as he made a pop sound before whispering into his mate's ear, "You are beautiful darling."

Like seeing his mate's flushed face, Klaus gave a kiss before he positioned his dick in between her wet cunt. The young banshee's heart began to beat fast out of fear which alarmed her mates causing them to give her kisses for reassurance.

"Please be gentle."

Humming to reassure his mate, he then rubbed his to hard length against her passage causing the girl to whimper as he finally push inside of her.

When his length was fully inside he looked down at her his mate who was now crying from the immense pain. He continued you to kiss her as she gave his the go ahead to continue.

"You are so tight love," moaned the hybrid as his cock is coated in juices

The ripper however didn't want to miss out so placed two of his fingers in his mate's mouth as she wrap her tongue around them sucking it. Seeing his fingers are wet enough he then inserted them in the girl's other hole earning a gasp.

While the hybrid was thrusting his length hard into his mate as she kept tightening around him, the ripper kept scissoring her ass. Feeling he was close Klaus said, "Love I'm going to cum inside okay." Finally he gave one hard thrust as he exploded into his mate.

He the pulled out as the white liquid spilled out of the girl's cunt. After giving her enough time to catch her breathe,the ripper inserted his now painfully swollen length into the girl's ass causing the girl to orgasm again.

Loving the feeling of being in his mate, Stefan held her hand and intertwined their fingers as he drives deeper into her as she screamed his name. After a few more thrusts they orgasmed together.

"Hey Stefan let's switch placed and enter her together,"suggested Klaus t which the ripper agreed.

The then lift her up as Stefan got Infront of her and Nik behind. The ripper aligned his rod as her cunt while the hybrid at her asshole.

Slowly they started to move inside her little by little as Stefan sucked on her neck while Niklaus knead her breasts and squeeze her soft buds. Angel's soft whimpers turned into loud moans as both mates thrusted balls deep into her holes further. "Ahhhhhh," she screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck," cursed Stefan as he felt Angel suddenly tighten around him as he picked up his pace and fucked her harder. "Ahhhh uhhhh," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck and resting her head on Niklaus' shoulder.

Their bodies started to move in sync as the two males continue to thrust harder inside her. "Don't tighten like that Angel," moaned Nik as the young girl responded with moans.

" Yes baby moan for your daddies," said Stefan as he whispered into her ears.

They then wrapped their arms around her thrusting harder hitting their balls against her holes as they knew they were getting close.

"Cum for us love," commanded Klaus as he felt their mate tighten more around them rolling her eyes behind her head and arching her back.

"Ahhhhhh," she screamed in pleasure when she sinked her nails into his shoulder and came all over her mates' dick.

The two males growled after feeling their mate's orgasm. They continued their onslaught as they gave their last thrust before shouting her name as they once again filled her womb and ass with their semen.

Angelina collapsed on the bed panting hard as the hot liquid that was filling up her inside slowly seep out from her holes. Her mates were beside her too out of breath as their forehead were covered in sweat.

The vampires then rolled on their stomach looking at their mates naked sweaty body. "You look really beautiful angel," said Stefan as Klaus got up and went for a damp rag.

Returning Klaus wife down his tired mate as he placed the robe over her body before giving her a kiss on the lips followed by Stefan who kiss her forehead.

Angel smiled at her mates before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

"Shit Klaus we didn't use a condom," exclaimed Stefan.