Chapter Eleven

Dedication to backbendballato. Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, and supporting the story!

"D-Daren?" I stuttered as he slammed the door shut behind me, pressing his body against mine.

He smiled at me. "I've been waiting for you." His warm breath hit my face, and despite its minty smell, it was repulsive.

"G-get out of my house." I croaked. "I will-"

"You will do what?" He whispered leaning closer to me. He had his forearms pressed against the door on either side of my head, and his toes just crept over my shoes.

"I-I" I began but didn't know what to say, as my lip quivered with every word I spoke.

He cocked his head to the side and grinned. "Exactly. You're scared, you don't know what to do." He caressed the side of my face, and I froze, suddenly not able to move or say anything. "Relax, Kris. You know you want this."

I didn't say anything, and still frozen in place, he pressed his lips to mine. I finally snapped out of my daze and realized what was going on. I jerked my head to the side, breaking the kiss. He looked at me angrily.

"Please," I begged. "Y-you're a good person, I believe you. I believe you've changed. B-but I don't want this. Please leave me alone."

He gave me a confused look for a second, before crashing his lips onto mine again. He grabbed my wrists, hard, and dug his nails into them. I winced in pain, and he took this opportunity to pull me by the waist and lift me up, so I was now in his arms. I tried screaming, or moving away from the kiss, but he kept pushing his head forward, driving his tongue into my mouth, and it was a miracle that I hadn't barfed yet.

He threw me down onto the couch in the living room, and as he did so, I rolled off, trying to get away. Instead, he grabbed me by the hair, pulling me back, causing me to scream and let tears form in my eyes.

"You're gonna play rough?" He asked through gritted teeth, throwing me back onto the couch. "You're gonna get it rough."

He laid on top of me, pinning his arms above my head, this time digging his nails into my forearms rather than my wrists. He moved his arms so that he was pinning mine with only one hand, while using the other hand to trail down the side of my face, stopping at my chest.

I tried kneeing him, but nothing would work. I couldn't kick, punch, knee, roll, or try any means of escape. I couldn't scream, I couldn't call for help, and I couldn't tell him to stop. It was if I was locked inside a cage, and I wasn't even inside my own body, I was on the outside looking in. I felt as if I were a ghost looking down upon myself, yet I still felt the pain that he inflicted. All I could do was begin to cry as he grabbed me in places that weren't meant to be grabbed, and he was sure to leave bruises everywhere.

He finally moved his lips from my mouth and began to suck on my neck. "Please." I cried. "Please stop."

He looked up at me for a second, taking in my state. I had been silently crying for a few minutes now, and he hadn't even done anything that bad. His face was sympathetic at first, and it gave me hope, thinking that he might go away. But instead, his face turned into one of anger, and he began to yell at me.

"You think this is a joke?" He screamed. "You think that you can fake cry, and act like a pathetic bitch? You think this will get you out of this?" He laughed. "No. Just remember, this is all your fault. You were the one who said no. You were the one who provoked me. You were the one who started this. All of this is your fault. You've been asking for it."

And with that, he crashed his lips back onto mine, as I let what he said sink into my mind. He's wrong, Kris. You did nothing wrong. But at the same time, part of me wondered, what if I hadn't said no? What if I just went on that stupid date? What if I just gave him what he wanted?