*NEW STORY!*

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since most of you have heard from me, I really do miss this story, it's my favorite fic that I've completed over. But good news, I've been working on a new story recently. If you've been craving something similar to this story, look no further!

It's not a MCR fic (I know, I know, sad, I'm sorry) but I hope some of you may still be interested!

It's called Thicker Than Blood, and it's a Harry Potter fanfic, and it's a Drarry (Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter) story. I'll post the full description below, but Draco Malfoy is placed into Gryffindor his first year and turns angry, cold, and bitter. Fast forward to his fifth year, he begins to open up to those around him.

The link is in the comments here, or you can find it on my profile!

I've also mostly moved to Archive of Our Own, under the same username (MrBendezedrine) that I have here on Wattpad. The AO3 version of the story is a little more ahead, so I recommend reading there. But it is also on Wattpad!

Here's the description:

"Blood is thicker than water, but family isn't defined by blood. Family is those who love you no matter what, and love is thicker than blood."

The Malfoys. Arguably the wizarding world's most pureblood family, and generation after generation have been sorted into Slytherin house.

Draco Malfoy. The youngest Malfoy. The world expects him to follow in his family's footsteps, and everyone knows he will be sorted into Slytherin on his arrival at Hogwarts.

His life will change, however, when this proves to not hold true.

Meet Draco Malfoy, the first Malfoy to be sorted into Gryffindor.

Updates are every Monday and Friday, I do hope you check it out! It would mean the world to me :)