3 : SILENT TEARS

ANNA'S POV

I wasn't able to proceed as I witnessed them talking to each other so comfortably.

"Anna?". I flinched a little when someone called me. I turned to see, It was my boss.

" Yes, Mr. Gonzelez ?". I said.

" Anna, where were you?". He asked.

" I was just-". I started to explain but he cut me off in between.

" Forget it. Anna, listen. I want you to take good care of table number 7. There is a special guest today. Call him Mr. William okay?". He said in a serious tone, I nodded.

Luca always takes care of the VIP guests but he isn't here today that's why Mr. Gonzalez asked me to do it instead of him. I turned my head towards table number 7, Tan was sitting on that.

Confused, why is Mr. Gonzalez behaving like Tan is here for the first time and saying that he is a special guest?

'Strange'.

I filled two glasses of water in a tray with the menu in my hand and made my way toward the table.

As I glanced at that girl I noticed her perfection. She was wearing a sleeveless, plain white dress with mid-thigh length that was perfectly hugging her body.

She is gorgeous.

But she seemed worried. As I walked near them I saw that Tan was holding her palm, slightly caressing it with his thumb. "...anyways only one week is away from our engagement. Everything will be alright after that. Don't worry Ezra!".

Tray slipped from my hands directly on that girl's dress. She gasped and immediately stood up as her dress got all wet because of the water. Both of their attention turned toward me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. Tray just slipped from my hands. I rea-". I got panicked and started apologizing rapidly but I got cut off by that girl.

"It's okay just show me where is the washroom please". She politely said and I quickly nodded. "Excuse me ". She said to Tan.

"Sure". He replied. I Didn't even look at him and took her to the washroom with me.

I waited for her outside of the washroom. It was very embarrassing. My heart was beating like it will come out. Mr. Gonzalez just said that I have to take good care of them and I just messed up everything. I don't know what is happening all of a sudden.

'Did he just say he is getting engaged next week? Is he really going to'? At the thought, tears started forming in my eyes. I blinked fast to avoid it from falling.

" Hey ". That girl tapped her fingers on my shoulder from behind. I hung my head low, looking at my feet I turned towards her but didn't dare to meet her gaze.

"I'm really very sorry Ma'am I didn't mean to". I apologized in low voice and lifted my head a little.

"Hey, it's okay". She said softly when she saw my tear-filled eyes. " It's nothing, It happens sometimes. Please don't cry". She passed a warm smile.