19 : EUPHORIA

WON'S POV

"Who hurt you?" I asked.

" My own expectations." She replied above a whisper. I doubt if I heard it right.

She is blaming herself for what had happened. She seems broken, defeated. She seems she's holding a lot of pain that now she is not able to hold herself back. She is not in her sense right now. She is sharing her personal problem with a stranger.

'Who am I to her? No one. But still, she is-'. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her loud sobs. I got panicked because I have never comforted someone before. I don't know how to console her.

"Anna, hey, look at me." I hesitantly cupped her face and raised it a little. " Anna, calm down okay? I don't know what are you going through but I can assure you that... that these feelings can't break you. They must be painful and debilitating, but you can survive this. They will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon. They are going to fade away soon. It must be feeling unbearable right now, but believe me when I say, Anna, you are stronger than all these. This will pass. I promise it will all pass".

I told her the exact lines that Mr. Romon always tells me whenever I feel low and somehow managed to calm her sobs down. She nodded while tears were still shimmering in her ocean blue eyes.

" Come". I made her sit on the couch and handed her a glass of water that she gulped down in one go.

After few minutes when she got relaxed. I took her with me in my private elevator, we walked outside the office building togather.

I saw a car stopped in front of us. As the car window rolled down I saw that same guy who came to my apartment to search for Anna. I was about to ask Anna about him but before I could say anything she thanked me and headed towards the car with fast steps.

I was looking at her until I noticed that guy was glaring at me.'What's with this guy?'.

Wait... didn't that helmet guy came to pick her up today? Or the guy in front of me is the same? Was Anna crying over him?

Whatever is Anna's problem is but I'm sure it's not related to money. I have noticed her dressing, her necklace, she has two jobs and now this guy is here to pick her up in a luxury car. But I can't assume anything without knowing the truth so I shrugged all my thoughts.

My driver came into my car. I sat in and called Mr. Romon to meet me at our secret spot. Yes, I and Mr Romon have one. It's a small restaurant on the street side near my apartment where we enjoy our best time without any disturbance. Even Ezra doesn't know about it.

Sitting backside in the car I took off my coat along with my tie. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt, rolled up my sleeves, and wore a cap. This is what I do whenever I come here to look casual.

We stopped near the restaurant. Mr. Romon was already there waiting for my arrival. I walked towards him and sat in front of him.

Mr. Romon glared at me when I ordered junk food. " Young master it's not good for you to eat street food. You'll get sick as you are not used to it...".

Well, concern dropped from his tone.

" Nah...Steet food are the best. I'm tired of eating those healthy and tasteless foods". I said and made a disgusting face. He shook his head in disappointment.