Prologue & Cast

ANNA'S POV

"Wanna dance with me, babygirl?" I heard a very familiar voice and turned to see Tan asking a girl to dance with him who was sitting next to me on a tool in the nightclub.

SHOCKED

' Yesterday, just yesterday he got engaged with Ezra and he is flirting with some other girl already.

I don't know where this confidence came from. " Tan? " Standing up I called. As he turned around, I placed a tight slap on his handsome face.

"How dare you?" He yelled but as soon as he noticed me he paused. He was looking so shocked, I know he was not expecting this from me.

"How dare me?" I asked pointing a finger towards myself. "How dare you cheat on Ezra?" I pushed him by his chest. " How can you do this to her?" I added angrily.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He ignored my question completely.

"That's none of your business. Don't try to change the topic. Answer me why are you cheating Ezra?" I questioned.

His eyebrows were crashed all the time. "Who is Ezra?" He asked relaxing his shoulders.

"Who is Ezra hun?" I chuckled. "Let me remind you...last night you got engaged with your girlfriend whose name was Ezra. Did you get your memory back now Mr. Won William?" I spoke clearly, sarcastically, and loudly, that's rare.

By now everyone gathered around us in the club. He looked frozen but just a second later he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him outside the club. I tried to release my hand but he was holding it too tightly.

" Where are you taking me? LET GO OF ME". I shouted but he still drags me with him.

Soon he slammed me harshly to the wall in a parking lot and blocked me. Our faces were only inches away from each other. I was breathing heavily, my heart was beating at its highest level.

"What else do you know about Won?" He asked. His eyes turned red in rage.

"What do you mean by 'about Won'? Don't pretend like you are someone else. You can fool anyone else but you can't fool me. I know you are Tan. And I'm not afraid of you". I snapped.

"Damn". He yelled slamming his fist beside me. I flinched. He pulled out his gun from his pocket and placed it on my temple.

Okay, now I'm scared

"Yes I'm Tan. I'm Won's twin brother that's enough for you to know. Now tell me what else you know about him".

My whole life was a lie...

•••