28 : QUITE

ANNA'S POV

I quickly checked my call log history.
I was right. My dear boss Mr. Won William did call my dear blackmailer Mr. Tan William.

I sighed looking up as Ezra and Won walked inside discussing something seriously. Soon they both stand beside my bed. A nurse disconnected my IV and Ezra handed me Won's hoodie and a pant from his car as it was finally the time to get discharged.

I didn't have any other options other than to change the patient's dress because last night's dress ripped off when I fell. It was so awkward but I silently decided to wear it.

I quickly changed and came out. Won wasn't there but Ezra was. I walked near her with oversized clothes while folding my sleeves as it was too long.

"Ezra, where is Mr. William?". I asked when I didn't see him.

" He went to get your discharged paper and also....". She paused. " Forget it. Doctor strictly told you to rest this whole week. He also said you have overworked yourself. Now you have to .....". She said changing the topic but I cut her in between.

" Ezra.... And also what?". I asked curiously.

" Anna it's nothing". She said with a small smile.

" Ezra please tell me. Where did Mr. William go?. What are you hiding?". I asked again.

" Anna you are quite stubborn". She glared playfully before continuing. " Won said he is going to report to the police about what happened yesterday with you, after your discharge".

My eyes widen at her words. " No". I uttered unknowingly.

Ezra took a step closer to me and placed both of her hands on my shoulders. Looking down at me as she is taller than me.

" That's why Won told me not to tell you about that. He knows you will get worried. But it's okay. Don't worry they will not harm you again if we'll report them". She tried to calm me down but how can I.

What if police find Tan. I mean he said he is in the mafia. That means he does some illegal works. What if he'll get caught?. No, it can not happen. I won't let this happen. I shook my head in no furiously at that thought.

I grabbed her hands from my shoulders and took them in between us. Squeezing her palms I looked down at it.

" Ezra ". I called but my voice came out like a whisper. As I raised my head to look at her she nodded. Waiting for me to continue. " Ezra, please tell Mr. William not to report. Please". I pleaded with hope.

"But why?. They were trying to hurt you and also the person who saved you had shot three persons. One of them died on the spot. They are dangerous. He wasn't a police officer. They were gangsters, Anna. They deserve to get caught".

" Ezra". I stopped for a moment before speaking and took a deep breath. "Ezra......He-he was......Tan". I said grabbing her hands more tightly.

" WHAT?". Ezra frowned her brows but I wasn't able to talk further.

" Tan! The guy you were talking about last night if I'm not wrong". I nodded in response. " But Anna he is a gangste-".