11 : REALISATION

ANNA'S POV

Working in my cabin, in front of a laptop as there were many schedules to arrange.

'How can someone manage to attend multiple meetings with this tight schedule'.

I was busy arranging the timing of meetings for Won. I saw Ezra heading towards Won's office. Standing up from my chair I went out of my cabin and stopped her before she enters.

"Hello Miss. Ezra". I greeted.

"Oh, Hi. You have already joined?". She asked like she already knows that I'm selected.

"How do you know that I'll be here?". I asked joining my eyebrows.

She passed me a warm smile. "Actually I was with Won when he selected you". She said. I curved my lips in 'o' shape.

" May I ask you one more thing please?". I asked showing her my index finger, gaining a nod in response.

"Can you tell me why did Mr. William select me?. I'm so curious to know. This company is huge- huge". I repeated looking around. " I don't think I'm capable of doing anything properly here".

" To be honest, he was very impressed by your management in Plaza Hotel. He just wanted to give you a chance. And I also think you can do it". Saying that she petted my shoulder. I thanked her with that she went inside the office.

I rubbed my eyes like i have a pair of it in my wardrobe as It took me more than four hours to arrange all his schedules of meeting till next week. I went to show him if it's correct or I should rearrange it.

I pushed his office door slightly.
"May I come in sir". I asked. He only hmmed in response. His eyes were glued to the glowing laptop screen in front of him.

'very focused'.

He was alone. I didn't see when Ezra went back. 'Maybe I was busy'.

"Mr. William?". I called again to gain his attention.

"Yes". He said raising his head but as soon as his eyes meet mine I immediately diverted my gaze down, towards the files in my hand.

" I've arranged your she-schedule for meetings till next week. I want y-you to check if it's correct or not". I said nervously before forwarding the file towards him. Still not meeting his gaze.

He took the file from my hands and started checking it with concentration. I was so nervous. My palms were sweating. This was my first time arranging a schedule for the boss of the biggest company in New York.

" You did a great job Anna. Everything is completely perfect". He complimented me.

An automatic smile spread on my lips. I was feeling proud of myself.
"Thank you, Mr. William".
He nodded smiled in response.

" Okay Anna. Now it's lunchtime. After that call all the companies which are in the schedule list and fix their meeting with me". He said and diverted his attention back to his laptop. My smile faded away.