20 : INCOMPLETE LOVE

AIDEN'S POV

I dropped Anna and reached the mansion in few minutes only to meet with an awkward silence.

' something's wrong'.

As I went inside I heard some weird noise like someone was shouting also a groaning sound.

As soon as I entered the hallway I saw Tan. He was hovering and punching almost an unconscious man with full of anger.

Bodyguards and Mark were standing silently beside them. Watching everything but wasn't daring to stop him.

I understood the situation that man must be the spy we were searching from last two weeks.

I rushed towards him and grabbed his hand, trying to stop him from punching the man more. " Tan stop it. Leave him". I shouted and tried to grab his arm but he yanked my hand away and started punching again.

" This bastard deserves to die. He was betraying me. How dare he?". He yelled.

" Tan stop it. He is unconscious now". He came back to his senses but still, he punched that man one last time before he stood up. He glanced at the bleeding man with his blood shoot eyes before heading towards the main door with heavy steps, leaving everything behind.

" Take him to the basement and clean all the mess". I ordered the guards. They nodded. I turned my attention towards Mark. " Go to your room. NOW". With that I ran towards Tan who was now outside the mansion.

I know what's up with him. It's all because of what he did with Anna that night. Yes, He is angry because of what that man did but what Tan did was not like him. He always takes slow steps. With plan. One by one.

But since that night, he is burning in range. Torturing and killing enemies like he hasn't since edges. He has an anger issue but he was trying to control it as much as he can but since last week he isn't.

Now only I know how to control his burning ass. I sat in my car and turned on the tape on full volume. I started the engine and drive till next to him. I pushed the horn still driving slowly beside him.

"STOP IT AIDEN". He shouted and I stopped. He opened the door and sat in. I smirked.

I took him with me to the lake where we usually go when something gets wrong, to calm down. I brought Coca-Cola from a nearby store. We get off the car and sat on it near the lake, under the cold wind, drinking Coca-Cola.

After a few minutes of silence that angry man finally decided to speak. "Aiden". He didn't turn his gaze towards me. "Aiden... Anna-".

" She cried. She cried over you". I replied honestly. I didn't see her crying but her puffy eyes, red nose, and tear-stained cheek didn't go unnoticed by me.

" I knew it". He mumbled clenching his jaw. He looked mad at himself. His gaze was still fixed on the lake.

"Then why don't you reach out to her? Why don't you give her the closure she needs?"  I questioned out of frustration.

"BECAUSE I'M HURTING TOO, AIDEN". His voice raised, he turned his emotionless face towards me and sighed heavily. " I'm afraid that if I see her crying in front of me again, I'll apologize and beg for her back. But I can't do that". He shook his head and his gaze dropped. "I can't hurt her any more than I already have". His voice came out lower and lower.