31 : THE MEETING

ANNA'S POV

Sitting in the room I was deeply thinking about how will I do the thing Tan told me to do?

I thought he will throw tantrums at me but he didn't do what I expected him to do when he saw me playing around there but instead he gave me a mission. A mission of cancellation of the meeting between Won's and Ezra's company.

The meeting because they are here. On which they are working their asses out.

How can I betray those who saved my life? Who trusts me. I never have thought about doing anything bad with even bad people in my life. But the only thing making me think about is the kid. Those pure souls.

Tan said I have to cancel it in any case. No matter what and how I'll do it if I want that orphanage to have a shelter on their heads.

Those kids are my life. My world. My everything. Thinking about them a silent tear fell on my cheeks that I roughly wiped.

Sitting and crying will not bring anything. Won is a billionaire, he has everything in his hands but in the orphanage, they barely get proper meals.

' if you have to choose between 'right' or 'kind' always choose kind '. This is what I learned in the orphan's house. I'm not going to betray anyone. I'm going to save someone who needs me.

I made up my mind. I'll choose them over Won and Ezra. I know I'm doing a selfish thing but I don't have any other choice.

I'm not saying ' only me ' or ' me first '. I'm saying ' me too '.

WON'S POV

"WHAT?". I shouted in disbelief when Ezra said she will go back to England in the evening of the very next day of our meeting. " But why?".

" Come on Won, it's not like we weren't going back again. We are here for the meeting only. You got Anna here luckily but I miss my friends and family". Ezra answered.

" I know Ezra but what about our plan after the meeting. How will I do that without you?". I said making puppy eyes.

" You are not a kid anymore Won. You are running this whole company alone. And it's just a proposal. I know you can do it. I trust you". She smiled warmly.

I went near her and hugged her tightly. " Thank you, Ezra. For everything".

She slowly hugged me back. " I'm not going today". She chuckled at my childish behavior.

I feel empty without Ezra. She is like a habit of mine. As she's always been by my side from childhood till now.

" Best of luck Won. Get Anna with you when you'll come back . I'll be waiting for you....both". She whispered the last word.

We both pulled out of the hug when we heard a slight knock on the door. "Come in". I said standing next to Ezra, hands in my pocket.

" Good morning Mr. William. Good morning Ezra". Anna came greeting with a beautiful smile plastered on her face and then gave a tight hug to Ezra.

" I missed you". Ezra said creasing her back.

" Missed you too Ezra". Anna replied slowly looking up at me while hugging Ezra. Her ocean-blue eyes met my dark brown one for a second but she immediately diverted her gaze.