Chapter 21 - Weasley's

I glided down through Dumbledore's office, landing on a nearby perch and smiling at Fawkes. 

"How are you Fawkes?" 

"I'm good, Having a great time delivering letters?" 

"Oh absolutely, Nothing beats constant flying."

"I can sense your sarcasm Mai."

"Good, I honestly just want to sleep for years at this point." 

We both seemed to laugh before Dumbledore grabbed my attention, a warm and welcoming smile etched his face underneath his beard.

"Welcome back Mai, you've just got one more house to visit before you can stop for the year." He smiled warmly.

"Thank fuck."  I cooed, Fawkes letting out another burst of chirps as giggles.

"To the Weasley's, While you'll be carrying alot of letters, they live rather close." 

"Aren't the Weasleys the gingers with a hundred children?" I hissed in annoyance, glancing at Fawkes.

"Yes."

"Fuck." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was flying down to The Burrow, My eyes glancing at the house, This definitely was no mansion, But it had a homey feel to it. I cooed warmly before flying through the open window and dropping the letters on their table before landing on the backs of a chair.

"I'm surprised Errol didn't deliver our letters this time." A boy said, sitting next to one of his siblings who looked to be an exact clone. 

"Thats because he's a fucking hazard."  I cooed in annoyance. The new Gryffindor prefect rounded the corner and plucked his letter from the pile, throwing a treat my way, which I quickly took. 

Who I can only assume to be the mother rounded the corner. "Ah, Hogwarts mail is here." She turned to the staircase. "Ron! Your letter is here!"

A short ginger rounded the corner and took his letter from the table and open it wide. "I've been accepted into Hogwarts!" He squealed and jumped up and down frantically with excitement.

I simply turned back to the door and flew out. Deciding to head back to Dumbledore early and sleep in Professor Snapes classroom, I've been away from him for far too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My talons wrapped tightly around a nearby perch and I cooed sleepily at my favourite professor, His potions room was dark as per usual and he sat at the front grading papers.

"Welcome back Mai" He looked up and smiled at me. I unfolded my wings and flew into his arms happily, Nuzzling in tightly. "Someone missed me." A low chuckle emanated from his throat. I simply cooed an answer before closing my eyes.

I drifted off into a warm and comfortable sleep within minutes of return back to my home. Hogwarts.