start!

so, i decided to just conitnue book 2 here. since, if i make another book, it'll be such a hassle, FEJKDNGJKHNEGVJFHG

--

"haru come onnnnn...im hungryyyyyyyy" you whined, tugging haru as haru sighed, trying to wear his shoes as you kept tugging him. "y/n. let me wear my shoes first please." haru said as you shook your head. "what's the magic word?"

"and for the last time i wont call you m'lady."

"well damn, i was hoping to experience what marinette experiences." you frowned, haru standing up, checking his shoess but yelped when u literally pulled his soul. "Y/N WAITTT GODDAMMIT MY SHOES-"

"fuck damn-" you just shoved him at the back seat of your motorcycle. "OKAY HOLD ON I DONT WANT YOU TO DRIVE!" haru panicked, as you put your helmet on and hopped on your motorcycle. "Y/N I DO NOT WANT TO HIT A POLE AGAIN-"

"wE WONT YOU FUCKING-" 

"I SWEAR IF WE- AHH" 

you accidentally accelerated the motorcycle, almost falling down and hitting a mailbox. "EHE- I GOT IT DONT WORRY!" you laughed, quickly balancing and driving away, haru has his arm wrapped around your waist. "where are we eating?" haru asked you.

"that newly open shit. everyone says the food there are heavenly." you said, drooling over the thought of food and their amazing smell. "do we even have money?" haru asked as you smirked, parking the motorcycle.

"we could just say kambe is paying for it. " you evily laughed, flipped your hair black. 

"do you do that everytime baby?"

you flincheed, turning to see daisuke, smirking at you as you huffed. "and if i say i do, what are you gonna do huh?" you crossed your arm, haru removing his helmet. "i could do anything to you, i mean..i AM your boyfriend arent i?" daisuke said as you frowned.

"yeah, unfortunately." 

haru stiffled his laugh, daisuke glaring at haru who quickly stopped laughing. "now lets go haru!" you smiled, grabbing haru's hand and pulling him inside. you noticed daisuke was following you making you furrow your eyebrow. 

"why the fucking hell u following us?" you asked sitting down at a table as daisuke sat down also. "because i can." daisuke said, pulling his gloves off and goddayum, i could tell those hand are *chef kiss*

"what's ur most recommended food?" daisuke asked a waiter who blushed at the sight of daisuke and haru. "u-uhm... we have (food) and (food)." the waiter stuttered as you were still looking at the menu. 

"alrighty, i want sum (your chosen foods), steak and (add more food duhhh)." you said, looking up from the menu, looking at the waiter to see her slightly glaring, but quickly smiled at you. "ill have (food that haru wants duh)." haru said as daisuke just choosed the most recommended.

"what duty do we have at the moment?" you asked as haru looked down at his phone. "nothing at the moment. though once we go to the office, surely we will have more work" he grumbled, you frowned with him, daisuke just silently staring at you as your orders came.

"finally." you mumbled, quite hungry as you quickly cut your steak, quite hard to cut too.  only for you to frown. "what the fucking hell?" you cursed, haru raising an eyebrow at you. "THIS STEAK ISNT EVEN COOKED!!" you yelled, showing them the steak and you were right.

the steak was really not cooked. it looks like it still has sum ice at the sides and as if it was just taken out from the freezer and covered with sauce. "what seems to be the problem?" the same waiter asked. 

"you gave her a steak that isnt even cooked." daisuke said, wiping his mouth with a tissue. "its supposed to be like that." the waiter lied as you laughed out loud. "no human would be able to eat this frozen shit. only an animal would." you glared at her. 

"and you arent one?" the waiter mumbled, the boys heard it though. "is that so? well, we're sorry for causing a ruckus then. how bout you sit down and eat this food as a token?" haru looked up at the female, you quickly caught on and smirked slightly.

"fine, im sorry then. now come and eat with us then." you said as the waiter froze, you pulled her to sit next to you, pushing the 'steak' towards her. "now now, eat! this food were one of the recommendation i saw!' you grinned the female gulping.

"u-uhm, im quite full maam." she stuttered as you wrap your arm around her shoulder and staring at her eyes. "really now?" you smiled, your eyes staring straight thru her soul as she shivered. daisuke could see your angry aura flowing around u as the waiter quickly stood up.

"o-oh! wait i just realized it wasnt supposed to be like that, hehe l-let me change it for you madam." the waiter stuttered, quickly grabbing the steak and rushing to the kitchen. "tsk. i didnt get to bust her nose." you mumbled, daisuke chuckling at your remark, as he lifted his fork that has food.

"you didnt put a love potion on this right?"

"no darling."

you rolled your eyes, eating the food as haru facepalmed. few minutes again, the steak came and boy, you ate fast and like a pig- jkjk.

"you eat so messy." haru said, about to wipe your mouth with a tissue until daisuke slapped his hand away and was the one who wiped your mouth. "geez, jealous ass." haru rolled his eyes as you swallowed the food.

"haha, jealous ass." you teased daisuke suddenly shoving more food in your mouth, shutting you up and slightly making you choke. "OH GOD-" they watch your dying figure try drink water, you looked like a chocking cow- jkjk.

"im officially breaking up with you, you fucking cock sucker."

"are you the one who sucks my-"

"LETS KEEP IT CHILD FRIENDLY HERE GODDAMNIT!"

"lmao haru, child friendly when we're literally adults who cursed 24/7"

"your the only one who curses 24/7 tho-"

published: may 01, 2021