7

this might be abit--- 18+ only a bit.

2nd pov

"Why you still standing there?" Haru asked daisuke as you walked up the stairs. "Do you live in a place like this?" Daisuke asked as you gave him a look. "Do you honestly have a problem?" You asked as he shook his head and followed.

"Dont mind the mess in our room." You mumbled, removing your shoes. "Do you really live here?" Daisuke asked again as you smacked his head. "Shut the hell up!" You said as daisuke   rubbed his head and looked at the room to see only 1 bed.

Do they sleep next to each other?

Daisuke thought as you pulled daisuke to the small table and setted the potatoes and carrots ontop of it.

"Make yourself useful and help me cut these, haru's the one who's going to cook." You said as you gave him a knife then grabbed another one as you started cutting while you stick your tongue out.

A/n: fun fact, author-san does that when she's concentrating. Like what hinata does.

A/n: bless you with this hot cutie daddy baby

"Daisubitch, hurry up in cutting that or we'll be eating dinner late and i dont want that cause food is layf." You said without looking at him as you he looked at you then nodded, looking back to potato he's cutting until he suddenly--

"Y/n, first aid kit." Daisuke said as you turn to him. "Im injured, get me your first aid kit." He said as you rolled your eyes. "Just lick it." You said as he took a few seconds, him staring at you before he grabbed your chin and swiped his  finger on your tongue as you flinched.

"WHAT THE FUC-" Daisuke smirked, also licking the finger as you glared and went back to cutting.
----------
"Where's Y/n? and is this really the only clothes you got?" daisuke asked,as haru glances at him then to the curry he was cooking. "you've been requesting alot since you came here, and Y/n is at her room." haru said as daisuke nodded.

atleast they dont sleep together.

Daisuke thought as haru prepared the curry. "Y/n! hurry up!" haru louden his voice as you hummed and walked in haru's room and sat next to haru and daisuke. haru's room was the only place where it has a table since your room was literally just a bed and a cabinet in it.

"oh wow, you look quite weird with hair down." you said as daisuke stare at you and smirked. you sighed, and said thanks for the food and ate up. daisuke seemed to like the taste as haru smiled. 

"what that?" daisuke asked as you all finished your food. haru poured some drink in a cup as haru smirked. "dont ask, just drink." haru said as you grabbed one cup and drank it in one go. Haru took out the ham he bought as daisuke puts it in his mouth, but quickly spat it out.

"its not for human consumption." 

"WHAT?! THAT COST ME 1500 YEN OKAY?!"

"I Only know iberian ham." daisuke said as haru scoffed and stood up and went to the kitchen. daisuke was about to follow as you held his arm and pull him back to sit down. "let haru do his thing. jus wait, he might be doing his specialty." you mumbled, as daisuke turn to you to see you a bit sober. 

"specialty?" daisuke as ked as you hummed, closing your eyes slightly as daisuke analyzes your feature. you were pretty, and you werent ugly either, your body was not skinny nor chubby, it was in the perfect body size and what makes you more admirable was your confidence.

"kato's special, tuna bean sprouts!" haru said and placed his special dish infront of daisuke. daisuke took a bite, and after a few chewing, he repeated ate the dish as haru yelped in victory.
------
"urrgghhh~" you slurred, stumbling to your room, and to your bed, laying down as your eyes closed, until u heard a thud and saw daisuke on the floor, infront of your bead. you scoffed and helped him up.

"guess you aint used to drinking." you mumbled as daisuke hummed, you lost your strength as you fall backwards to your bed, daisuke's tired body, falling down also as he was ontop of you. you both could smell the lingering alcohol from your breathes as your half lidded eyes, look at daisuke's face.

" y-your a jerk, but...your damn handsome." you mumbled as daisuke hummed again, his lips a few inches away as you both were silent. that is until daisuke softly connected his lips to yours. you closed your eyes, closing your eyes as you relaxed. daisuke's arm slightly shook as he broke the kiss and fully pinned you on the bed.

"tch." you scoffed, tugging on his collar and pulling him back to a kiss as daisuke kissed back. he nibbled with your bottom lip as you opened your mouth as he slipped his tongue in. both of you fondled with your tongues as you let out a small tiny moan. 

shouldnt i stop this? i shouldnt be doing this. i mean, i dont hate him and all, but still, why does this feels......nice?

you thought, as you both broke off the hot kiss, a string of saliva connecting your tongues as you pant, your eyes slowly closing as you took a deep sigh.

i think im starting to like you.

--------------

eventually, the search for the dog, was tiring. The sun was already setting down as you groaned, daisuke suddenly held a dog's leash as the small dog ran to the kid's arm. you didnt dare spare a glance as daisuke as both him and haru talked. 

you and daisuke made eye contact as you quickly look away, slightly blushing as the memory of you and daisuke making out flashes thru your mind.

god damn you, kambe.