part 4

2nd pov

"just walk damnit!" haru groaned as he carried u on his back, your face snuggled in the crook of his neck as he walked. "no." you said as haru rolled his eyes. "say, hoshino said he found another one of those clues. grab my phone, i took a picture of it." haru said as you tilt your head, pushing you hand inside his pocket and digging out his phone, you went thru his photos.

" haru said as you tilt your head, pushing you hand inside his pocket and digging out his phone, you went thru his photos

"letter k? im quite confused now." you said as haru nodded. "im confused too. so for now dont go without us. we think you are their target." haru explained as you nodded. "i think so too." you said a you used your leg to kick the door open.

"oh! goodmorning y/n! kato!" saeki greeted as she ate her food as you waved, "OH OH SAEKI GIVE ME SOME GUMMY BEARS TOO!" You wiggled down from haru and zoomed to saekia s she happily gave u a pack. 

"hows the case going?" yumoto asked. "we think theyre currently targetting y/n. from the last crime scene, one of the dead person had pictures of y/n." haru said as you felt arms on your waist, turning your head back, you found daisuke.

"what are you eating?" he asked. "gummy bear from saeki. ah." you said as daisuke followed, opening his mouth as you pushed a piece of the gummy bear in his mouth. chewing he hummed. 

"please dont be lovey dovey here. im getting jealous." kamei cried. "cry about it." you grinned evily, caressing daisuke's hands that were wrapped around your other hand on the side of daisuke's face kissing his cheek as kamei was suffering in single.

a knock was suddenly heard, and the door opened revealing hoshino.

"hey, there's another problem at the mall!" hoshino yelled as you quickly pushed daisuke's arm away. "our cue to leave!" you said as you, haru, hoshino and daisuke started to run out, dumping the gummy bears in your mouth.

"hoshino, dai, haru lets meet at the mall yeah?" you grinned. "alright, haru will ride with me. daisuke has his own car, but what will you use?" hoshino asked as you shrugged. "just go." you said as hoshino and haru boarded their car. daisuke glances at you.

"go, ill catch up ." you said, pecking his lips as you throw daisuke inside his car. their cars zoom away as you turned to a guy. "give me ur motorcycle." you said as the guy got confused. you gave him a stack of cash, slamming it in his palm as you grinned.

"thank you!" you kissed the guy's cheek, hopping onto the motorcycle as you drove away. the guy stared at the cash.

"meh, atleast a hottie gave me sum cash and a kiss."

speeding up, your hair flowed behind you, grinning. 

{slow down.}

you flinched, covering your ear. you looked around to see daisuke driving beside you. "bitch stfu." you said and sped farther from daisuke, of course, he was catching up. 

{y/n you better not be driving too fast on a motorcycle.}

you heard haru's voice from your earpiece as you laughed, doing a hard left. "chill, i aint a bad driver like daisuke." you said, remember the first encounter with the kambe daisuke.

------

arriving inside the mall, people were screaming, trying to get out the mall. you tried squeezing thru, though because of the big crowd, you were being washed away. 

"HELP!" You screeched, haru turned to see you being taken away. he quickly grabbed you, pulling you as hoshino was behind you, pushing you forward. "u alright?" hoshino asked as you nodded. 

"yeah, thanks babes." you patted both haru and hoshino's back, grinning. "lets split up, one of the people here said there were two places being trashed. haru, y/n. you both go, kambe-san?" hoshino questioned as daisuke hummed.

"lets go." daisuke said, leading the way. "well then my lovely fucking haru. lets go!" you grabbed haru's hand and tugged him. {turn right.} you heard HEUSC from your ear piece as you turned right. 

"STOP!" a guy pointed a gun at you as haru quickly shielded you, going infront of you. "BEING THE PRINCE CHARMING HUH? ILL BLAST YOUR HEAD IF YOU TAKE A STEP FORWARD!" the guy threatened as you look around trying to find something. 

"haru lemme borrow your gun." you mumbled as you grabbed the gun and pointed at the guy. "WHAT? U GONNA SHOOT?!" the guy asked. you frowned, before pointing above and shooting. on cue, the hanging light fell down and hit the guy in the head, haru quickly kicked the gun away from the guy's hand and knocked the guy out.

"FUCKING BITCH KEPT YELLING AT ME HUH? PUSSY DOESNT EVEN HAVE BULLETS! SUCK MY-"

haru covered your mouth, dragging you where you see 1 more guy. 

"ah haru." you said as haru raised an eyebrow. you dug thru your bag, puling out a container. walking forwards you yelled. "HEY DICK SUCKER!" the guy flinched, turning only for pepper spray to shower his eyes.

"AAAAAHHH!!" the guy screamed in pain, you also coughed as haru pulled the guy out and kicked him away. "don't inhale the pepper spray." haru said, giving you his handkerchief as you nodded, covering your face. 

walking inside the store you and haru froze. 

a sentence was spray painted on the wall, with another clue on the bottom.

"HEUSC....connect me to daisuke."

you said, your eyes staring at the sentence that was written on the wall.