Part 1

2nd pov

"i want you to check the trashed nail salon and investigate." Chief said as soon as you guys walked inside. "well damn, goodmorning to you too!" you rolled your eyes as haru sighed. "alright, y/n lets go." 

"alright papi." as soon as you said that, daisuke glared at you making you snicker, running to haru. "you're once again making him jealous, stop that. he'll hit me again." haru sighed, rubbing his cheek, remembering how daisuke kicked haru in the face. "shush, if he hurts you, ill break up with him." you said, your voice increasing to make sure daisuke heard it. daisuke halted his leg that was suppose to swing and kick haru forward. 

"i told you!" haru whispered yell as you laughed. as you guys arrived at nail salon, you saw... nothing. like, the glass windows are broken, everything is scattered, nail polishes are destroyed and all over the place, some cops there, and a lady who was shivering, eyes widened. you furrowed your eyebrows as haru ran towards the female.

"maam, how are you feeling? we are the top detectives here. please breath in and out." haru tried calming the female, who looked like in mid 30's. "t-there were many of them, t-they just came to trash the place, but what traumatized me was they threw a blood pack on the floor and wrote something.." the woman mumbled as you quickly ran inside the salon.

"w-what the fuck?!" you yelped, backing away, almost slipping because of the blood until daisuke caught you, standing you up and keeping his arms on your waist as he examined the floor.

"how odd. this is the first time i saw something like this." he said as you nodded, looking down again. there, dark red blood was on the floor of course, there was a circle, then a large plus sign, and inside was the letter "S"

 there, dark red blood was on the floor of course, there was a circle, then a large plus sign, and inside was the letter "S"

(hihi i drew that! :DD do you guys like it??)

"what does that mean?" haru questioned. "scan the area, this must be a clue." you said before leaping over the blood and starting to scan around. after alot of scanning, daisuke walked towards you. "found anything baby?" he asked as you shook your head. "nothing. i cant see anything other than shards of the nail polish and all." 

"Y/N! KAMBE!" 

you and your hubby turned around to haru, walking towards him as you saw him look down at a finger? 

"what the fuck? a finger? the hell is this? sukuna's finger or something? maybe i could eat it-" as your hand was about to grab the finger, haru slapped your hand away. "stop that." haru said as kambe wore his gloves, pulling his sleeves up and picking the finger up.

(ugh, kambe with gloves and his sleeves up, damn shit- my legs are open zaddy-  👁 👅 👁)

"take a picture of that blood, we might need it." daisuke said as you were already snapping a pic of it. "these people are creative in signatures, i wonder what mind could be when i commit genocide.." you mumbled as haru widen his eyes, smacking you. "y/n shut up." 

"i was kidding, are you turning that figner to the people who can trace the fingerprints?" you asked as daisuke nodded. "HEUSC, calculate the damage of this place." daisuke said as he took a cheque out, writing something then giving it to the lady. "here is the money to rebuilt this place." daisuke monotonously said as you rolled your eyes.

"but isnt this kinda new? i havent done these types of cases." haru mumbled, doing a thinking pose. "actually, your right. this is something new. " you said, taking out sum pocky, a bottle of water And your phone out of your pocket.

"WHAT THE-WHERE DID THAT EVEN FIT?! WHAT KIND OF POCKETS ARE THOSE?" haru yelped, looking around as you shrugged. "haru my baby, a magician never tells their secret." you said, smirking as daisuke rolled his eyes.

"kato, take this to you know where." daisuke tossed the ziplock with a finger to haru as haru quickly caught it. "why cant you do it?!" haru asked. "because im taking y/n." daisuke said as you stood there.

"what-"

a car dropped down from the sky, right infront of you guys as you and haru screamed in fright. daisuke lifted you up, settling u down in the car as the short kageyama hopped in, stomping on the gas, leaving haru in the area.

"...i never get paid enough for their bullshit."