10 end

2nd Pov

"Looks like you wanted to be loved." Whinski said as daisuke smirked. "Im already loved by my future wife." Daisuke said as whinski was confused. Suddenly the container dropped down, crushing whinski as you ran to daisuke.

"Hurry up!" You said and pulled him to where haru was. "Haru, treat his wounds, ill stay back here for look out" You said and pushed daisuke to haru, you grabbed haru's gun and look around.

"What are you both doing here?" Daisuke said as he hit haru in the face. "That hurted, and im not here to save you. Y/n just followed me here too." Haru explained as daisuke sighed. You suddenly burst into the room, locking the door.

"What happened?" Haru asked. "Guards, they have guns  i cant shoot them, im only one!" You whispered yelled as heavy footsteps were heard.

"This way." Haru said and led the way as you were behind them. "Where r we going?" Daisuke asked as haru answered to the lifeboat. "Im going to see shigemaru kambe." Daisuke said as you widen your eyes about to hit his head with the gun but you held yourself back.

--

"Be quiet you dumbasses." You mumbled as you crawl silently while guiding them. "Chotto matte, get some rest. " Haru said to daisuke who was infront of him. "Are you worried for me?" Daisuke askedas haru looked down.

"You wear elevated shoes?" Haru asked as daisuke kicked his face. You sat up and smack his head. "Stop fighting damnit!" You whispered and went ahead crawl again. You suddenly stopped when your eyes catch a glimpse of a guard, but you felt something pocking your butt as you quickly turn to see daisuke.

"Bitch-" You growled,about to hit him but the guard suddenly shoot as you flinched. "Daisuke-" You didn't finish your sentence when daisuke jumped down and wait for the guard to  come near him, to which he grabbed the gun and hit the guard.

"H-how'd you know there's an ambush?" You pant as daisuke glance at you before talking to suzue.

"If we go to the engine room, we might not be able to come out alive." You mumbled. "Ill go to there myself."

"Bitch! Your annoying but we cant let you di-"

"You go to the deck to attract the guards." Daisuke cut you off as you stare into his blue eyes before scoffing and pulling haru.

--

"Y/n...come on up here, hurry." Haru whispered as you peek out and jumped up the ladder, sitting beside haru. "Are you hurt?" You asked, inspecting his body if he had any injuriesas he shook his head, pulling you into a hug as he pant. You frowned, trying to calm his breathing.

"Lets go hurry!" You said as he nodded, grabbing your hand and running. "KAMBE!" Haru yelled as whinski widen his eyes. "You? I thought i killed you." He asked as you let go of haru.

"Then you thought wrong mother fucker!" you ran and held his other arm, daisukr holding onto the light gun as his hand was burning.

"little girl you better let go."

"Suck my non existent dick first." You growled as daisuke said something to Haru while you and whinski argue. Smoke covers the place as whinski pushed you and daisuke away, he was about to shoot you when the lights went off, it went red as whinski yelped when daisuke was infront of Him.

"Wrong move of trying to shoot her." Daisuke said and literally beat the crap out of whinski as you rosed your eyebrow in amusement, with a smile.

You quickly stood up, stomping on whinski who was trying to stand back up. "Stay down fucker" You said as whinski passed out. You turn to daisuke and smirked.