4

2nd PoV

And here you, haru, daisuke and suzue. Infront of the kambe's grandmother and you are seriously tensed up. Not knowing what to so cause 1, your not good with communicating.

"I am kikuko, their grandmother." The nice old lady said as you slightly raised an eyebrow. "Im Kato haru." Haru said as he turn to you as you tensed up.

"I-im SuZUki Y/n" You widen your eyes when you heard your voice cracked as you went red from embarrassment and quickly bow your head.

"S-sumimasen!!!" You felt crying because you seriously look dumb infront of Obaa-san. You suddenly heard a small giggle as a hand was placed ontop of your head.

"Why, you're such a cute little one..." Obaa-san said as you were confused, sitting straight back up as you suddenly felt your cheeks get pinched by Obaa-san.

"i-ittai! Obaa-san!" You whined as obaa-san smiled and let your cheek go. Suzue pushes a small box that was a souvenir from hong kong. Kikuko decided that everyone would eat it as your eye glimmer at the beautiful looking food.

F-food~~~

Your mouth watered as kikuko smiled and pushed the plate to you.

"Eat up child." She said as you grinned and digged in.

Well, someone has a favoritism...

Daisuke, haru and suzue thought as they eye you, who was eating happily while kikuko had a smile, looking at your happy face.

"How is your new job daisuke?" Kikuko asked as daisuke turned his head to his grandmother. "Nothing noteworthy." Daisuke bluntly said as kikuko gave some tea for haru and you. You kept eating, not giving 1000 fucks about what they talked about that is, until kikuko called daisuke in a strict tone making you flinch.

"Daisuke, you should avoid causing trouble to your co workers!" Kikuko said as haru looked at daisuke with wide eyes.

"Haru-san?suzuki-san? , may i ask what is your age?" Kikuko turned to both of you.

"Im turning 30 this year."

"Im 27."

"Oh my~ just the same age as daisuke." Kikuko smiled as you awkward laugh, giving daisuke a glance. "Then please, do coach daisuke." Kikuko said to haru as haru widen his eyes and nodded. Daisuke suddenly turned to harund bowed.

"I look forward to your coaching, thank you very much" Daisuke said making haru smugly smile as you choked on the cake when daisuke said those words.

"Ah, this is our butler, hattori" Kikuko said as suzue gave you tea to stop you from choking and dying single.

" Pleased to make your acquaintance " He said, bowing.

----
Currently your in the backseat, playing a song that you damn love too much.

"ShAwTy HaD thEm aPpLe bOtToM jEaNss~~ boOtS wiTh tHe fUr~~~ gOt ThE WhOlE cLuB LoOkiN aT heR~~"

You sang, bopping your head as you ignore their conversation. But suddenly, daisuke speeded up making you stumble at the back seat, hitting your head in the door.

"OI!! YOU FOCKING BASTARD!"

--------
Today, you were in a train with haru cause why not? You were beside a kid while haru was seated infront of your chair. You were wearing a simple clothing cause haru said you cant wear loose pants and baggy t shirts today ;-;

While you were eating your food (food is life bitches) you heard a stomach growl as you turn to the kid beside you.

"Kid." You called as he removed his earphones and turned to you. "Want sum food?" You said, smiling awkwardly.

He stared at you for a second before shooking his head

"No thank you." He answered making you feel rejected.

WHO WOULD REJECT FOOD?!

You thought. Crying inside.

"HOW CAN YOU REJECT FOOD?!" you cried, looking at him as the kid flinched at your sudden burst

"HERE KID! TAKE IT!" you ugly cried, giving him some onigiri's and some sushi. He flinched again but bowed. "T-thank you." He mumbled, starting to eat as he glances at you from time to time. You both talked about his college and shit but i aint gonna write it down cause im fucking lazy.

You waved bye to the kid, walking to haru and grabbing his hand as he hummed and interwined his fingers with yours. As you both were waiting, the train was was stopped?

"What's happening?" You asked as haru shrugged and pulled you to a staff?

"What happened?"

"Well uhm, i beard there was a stand off going in the train parked over there." The guy said as you thought for a moment, before you and haru left your bags and ran to the train.

"C-CHOTTO!!!!"

Long story short, you and haru went to cart 16, only for you to see a young male, holding a granny for hostage. You suddenly widen your eyes.

"K-KID! AKO TOH SI NATOY! NATOY NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KA-" (Its me, natoy, natoy that loves you very much)

A/N: CUT!! PUTA!!  (Cut! Bullshit)

SORRY NA! ANO BA LINYA KO?! (Im sorry! What is my lines?!)

A/N: TANGA MO! (DUMBASS!!)

"K-KID! ITS ME! THE ONE YOU SAT NEXT TO!!" You pointed out as the kid flinched as yelled sum bushits like he'll pull the trigger.

As haru was doing a call, you were sulking in a corner. Not knowing why the kid was doing it when you gave him food.  ;-;

"Kato? Suzuki?"  You heard a voice as you turn to see hoshino. "Oh hi bitch!" You waved as hoshino did a '😑' expression. You snicker, sticking your middle finger up and showing it to him.

"What are you both doing here?" Hoshino asked as haru answered him. "We just happened to be on the train."

"The perp is a male, he failed college when hewas 19 or 20. Im guessing he's from hyogo." You answered, crossing your arm as hoshino went confused.

"How did you-"

"I was sitting next to him you first divibitch."

Hoshino and haru started to argue but hoshino decided to be a bitch a reminded haru something. By then, you just grabbed haru and pulled him away, bumping your shoulder with hoshino.

"Come on haru..." You mumbled walking to the stations again only for haru to tug on your hand, you turn only to meet daisuke's figure that had his shades on. Daisuke smirked as you huffed.

Not again..