5

2nd PoV

And now, you sat at the back seat, legs and arms crossed as haru was in the passenger seat, daisuke still had his shades on as you huffed.

"Drive." Both you and haru said. "I thought this would be the right time for you to coach me." Daisuke said as haru irked a tick mark. "YOU SON OF A-" haru didn't finish when daisuke pressed on the gas, you stumbled from the back seat because you didn't wear any seatbelt.

"YOU FUCKER--"

"HEUSC, play the investigation headquarters audio." Daisuke said as you held onto the seats. As heusc was telling something, you eyes widen when you saw multiple geared polices.

"Pull over." You said as haru raised an eyebrow. "I SAID FUCKING PULL OVER!!" you yelled as daisuke stepped on the brakes. You looked down, clenching your fist.

"I know hes not that kind of person, he wouldn't kill anyone." You mumbled as daisuke look at you from the rear view mirror. He pressed something making the seat from below reveal something.

"What the fuc-"

"Gear up quickly"

-------
Daisuke used the mini grappling hook, hooking it on one of the pole and pulling himself up.

"WOAH!" Some kids say as you huffed, throwing your grappling hook and also pulling yourself up as you went to the other side to land on your feet, but daisuke thought otherwise as he snipped off the string making you fall down into his arms.

"Falling for me already dear?" Daisuke smirked as you rolled you eyes looking up to see haru dangling down. You jumped down from daisuke's arms and helped haru down.

------

You watch as haru try talking to the chief, you witnessing how the kid was on chain tube as you grit your teeth.

"Shit." You mumbled. "What do you want to do?" Daisuke asked as you turn to him.

"I just want that kid alive!" You said as haru held you to calm you.. Daisuke suddenly stood up, as smoke covered the area. Daisuke grabbed your hand and pulled you.

You peeked thru the shut doors as you huffed, suddenly your ear piece went on.

"Suzuki? Kato? Can you hear me?" Haru answered the chief. "Someone released smoke outside so snipe shooting is out, kato, i want you too shoot." The chief said making haru and you froze.

Haru didn't know what to do, while you, your jaw clenched as your knuckles were already white from how hard you were clenching your fist. Daisuke stare at you both, he motioned for the gun as haru looked at it while you glared, but you quickly got an idea and held the earpiece.

"HEUSC, can you connect the suspect's cell phone? I want to read his emails." You said as HEUSC showed you the emails.

"Haru, you know what to do, do it for the team." The chief said as haru looked down, grabbing the gun, your shoulders dropped.

"H-haru? C-come on...d-dont do it." You stuttered as haru looked away from you, afraid to see your disappointed face.

"Open the door." Haru said as daisuke looked at you then opened the door. " DONT COME NEAR!" the kid said as you growled, pushing haru behind you.

"Kid?! Do you think your sister will be happy if she sees you doing this?!" you yelped as the kid was taken aback, but furrowed his eyebrows. "how do you know?" the kid asked. "you want to take her to america for her surgery, right? your trying to get views so you can get the prize money..." your voice softened, trying your best not to shaken him up. 

"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I-ITS MY ONLY HOPE!" the kid yelled as the elders said about the concert or some shit but you were literally getting annoyed by them, as if you want to smack those elders for making the situation worst or some shit but you arent rude. 

suddenly, the elders start to charge as you flinched. "M-MINNA SAN-" haru stuttered, as the elders started chanting, suddenly male voices start to sing as the elders look out the train window to see yokorenbo starlight outside performing as you stare at the band in disbelief.

did this stuck up rich dude just bought the concert here?!

suddenly, the elder who was laying down, literally screamed and pushed hoshino making hoshino's grip on his gun release. the kid was about to grab the gun as haru yelled. his shaky arms hesitating to shoot. you quickly took a step in front as the kid was ready to shoot you. that is, until daisuke held your waist and pulled you near him.

"your arrested for unlawful confinement causing injury." daisuke calmly said as you were about to push daisuke's hand away when daisuke gripped on your waist, trying to signal you to stay put. "i-i almost made it, im so close to taking her to america." he said as your body calms down as you sighed, suddenly having some sort of flashbacks.

"ill take care of your sister's surgery." 

"HOW?!" the kid said to daisuke as both daisuke and the kid had a stare off. after a few seconds, the kid broke down in a cry as you ran to the kid, pulling him into a hug as daisuke unloaded the gun. haru stood there, shocked that the kid didnt fire as you pull away from the hug. haru walked to you as the kid was taken away. you sighed, your shoulders and head falling down as haru ran to you and also gave you a hug.

"you miss him, dont you?" he whispered as you were silent so he took it as a yes. daisuke glances as you then simply walked away.

---------------------------

you and haru went inside daisuke's car as haru cleared his throat. 

"how did you know he wouldnt shoot?" haru asked daisuke as your ears perked up from the question, also curious. "...'he  wouldn't kill anyone.' thats what y/n said." daisuke said, saying your first name. "hey hold on, i never said you could use my first na- UWAHHH KAMBE YOU BASTARD!" you yelled when daisuke drove so sudden making you stumble at the back seat again as daisuke smirked.