3.5

3rd PoV

You sat beside haru who was trying to sleep as your legs was on his lap. your eyes almost drop as haru caress your thighs softly. Yeah, this was normal so you dont actually mind.

"Are you sleepy?" Haru tiredly asked you as you slightly nodded. He took your head and place it on his shoulder. The door then swung open and there stood kambe. Haru then stood up as you quickly stood up.

"Come here." Haru mumbled as you 3 went somewhere. "I dont like you." Haru said as as you 3 stood at the bottom of a starcase.

"How so?" Kambe asked. "I cant stand someone like you became a police officer." Haru growled. "How did you became a police officer?" Kambe asked.

"Isnt it obvious? To help catch criminals! But you don't have to slap everyone with money!" you pointed at him as kambe smirked.

"I heard you were from the first investigation division." Kambe turn to haru as both of you halted. "You accidentally fired a gun and hurted someone badly so from then until today you are scared to fire a gun." Kambe said as haru snapped, pulling kambe by the collar.

"Damn you." Haru said as he quickly turn to you and held your hand, he pulled you away from Kambe as Kambe watch you walk away with haru.

~

"Ah... Kato-san, suzuki-san, could you both go to hong Kong this weekend? We have to send 2 persons." The chief stated as you and haru gasped.

"Erm..its fine with me." Haru said as the chief and haru turn to you. You bit your lip, looking down.

"A-ano, chief, y/n has a fear of riding-"

"Its fine, ill come." I said and turn to haru who was worried.

"Yay! You can go asked kambe for details." The chief ask as you growled.

~
"e-eh?" you widen your eyes as the woman adjusted your seatbelt. "Enjoy both if your trip." The woman smile as you turn to haru. Your jaw dropped as you quickly turn to the other side to see kambe with a smug face.

"EHHH?!?!" you and haru yelled as the airplane started to fly up. You quickly squeaked, gripping on the arm rest as you tightly shut your eyes. Haru quickly turn to you.

"OI! WHY DID YOU LET HER SIT THERE WITH YOU?! GET HER HERE WITH ME!" haru yelled as he saw you sweating and shaking.

"H-haru..." you stuttered. Kambe, who saw what is happening, turn to haru. "Because i can." Kambe said as he turn to you. He placed a hand on top of yours as he started to caress your hand. He place a rather super soft blanket on your body as you try to relax.

"Relax your body." Kambe whispered as you glared at him. "S-shut up." you growled as he chuckled.

"didn't anyone tell you that you should obey your daddy?"