1.5

3rd PoV

"Haru? Are you sure you're okay?" you asked aa you walked with haru, he opened the door as you went in, him following.

"i told you Y/n, im fine." haru assured as he sat down on his chair, you also sat down on your chair as you huffed.

"it was that rich ass dude's fault, if he hadn't lifted me up i would of helped you up." you said as haru murmured something. Suddenly, the door opened as a Familiar guy in a black suit came. You and haru widen your eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??" you growled standing up and and about to pound onto the kambe dude when haru and kamei held you.

"Y/n, your manners... Ah finally!" the cheif said as he walked towards the guy. "this is kambe daisuke, from now on, hes our colleague." the cheif introduce as your jaw dropped.

"OH FUCK NAH!!" you growled, starting to fight haru and kamei to take their hands off you. haru wrapped his arms on your waist as kamei was infront of you, pushing your shoulders.

"Suzuki Y/n. Calm down and tame your manners." the chief calmly saida, knowing if he ticks you off, it will worsen the situation. You harshly removed kamei and haru's hand off you.

"whatever." you rolled your eyes as chief then went back to his seat. Kambe walked up to you, he bent doen to your ears as you could feel his hot breath tickling you.

"Suzuki y/n... I dont like your last name, how bout we fix that by going to the church?" kambe asked as you widen your eyes, pushing him away.

"WTF NO!!" you growled at him as patted your head to which you swatted it away of course.

"get your filthy hands off me you little shit!" you stated as he rose an eyebrow. "girls like you shouldn't say that." kambe said as you rolled your eyes.

"i dont give 10 fucks about what i say so you should too."
----------
"Oi! What do you want?! We're not super heroes you know?!" Haru yelled as you and him were with kambe dude.

"ah... I get it... Name your price." Kambe turned to the both of you as you then realize what he said.

"GAHH YOU BASTARD! WE DONT WANT YOUR FILTHY MONEY!" You yelled, throwing a rock at him to which he dodge.