Part 3

Contains: slightly sexual scene. 

2nd Pov

walking out the bathroom, hair damped as you were wearing one of suzue's night clothes. you sat down on the bed, thinking about what happened today. 

'what is that person thinking?'

you thought as daisuke walked in the room, freshened up as he sat next to you. "what are you thinking deeply of?" he asked as he called in the maid to bring the food in, then the maid left. "isnt it weird? those clues and those dead persons. this case isnt that common, infact isnt this the first time?" you asked as you started eating.

"it is. what idea do you have?" daisuke questioned, eating his food. "well, you've asked HEUSC about this matter right? and he responded with he couldnt find anything, so the guy must be either good or makes other people do it. but i think its the 1st one." you said as daisuke sipped his wine.

"tomorrow, lets go ask kato on what he found in those clues or pictures." daisuke simple said as you hummed, snatching his glass to drink his wine as daisuke furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. 

"that was mine. you have yours."

"i know, but its fun to see you annoyed."

you smirked snickering as daisuke just grabbed the glass that was suppose to be urs and drank it. "do you want to-"

"for the last time, i dont want to fuck."

"i was supposed to ask if you want to go to sleep now."

"but you were also thinking of asking me that."

"i had to seize my chance."

you gave your boyfriend a deadpanned expression before shoving his face away from you as you went to the bathroom, brushing ur teeth. "you sure you dont want to?" daisuke asked, going inside the bathroom to brush his teeth after pushing the cart with the plates out the room, locking his bedroom door.

"im very much sure." you bluntly said as you quickly finished up your night routine and climbed the bed. "then give me 5 reasons why in 3 seconds or else." daisuke walked out the bathroom after finishing his night routine and quickly climbed up the bed.

"what- 1st you-"

'!!!!!skip if u dont want to read this

"times up." he said, pulling your chin up, connecting ur lips with his. "HEY! I DIDNT SAY U-" you raised ur hand, about to hit his arm when he grabbed ur hand pushing u down the bed. "as if u dont like it." daisuke gave u a look as you both did a staring contest for a few second before you groan.

"f-fine! just a quicky."

you mumbled as daisuke smirked. "alright a quicky." he said, kissing you again as he slipped his tongue in as u both fought for dominance, your arms wrapped around his neck as his hands were touching you from hips to the inside of your shirt. deattaching his lips from yours, he licked your neck biting it before sucking on it as you closed your eyes, trying not to make loud noises even though your voice was trying so hard to not moan.

"i swear daisuke, just a quicky."

"mhm, i promise." 

what you didnt know, was he had his fingers crossed behind his back, his lips was showing a small smirk, though his face was burried in your neck, so you didnt see.

.

.

.

'safe to read now!!

"what happened to you? and where's kambe-san?" hoshino asked, as you were slightly limping as you walked next to hoshino and haru. you guys were standing infront of a gas station, where another problem occured. 

"do NOT speak of his name." you glared at him as hoshino flinched. you started to angrily walked closer to the problem as haru looked back to see daisuke parking his car, hopping out the car with a small sly smirk as haru sigh.

"this is the second time after they did their first since their 2nd anniversary." haru mumbled as hoshino heard it, which the male blushed, realizing what haru meant. "so u mean-" hoshino closed his mouth when haru raised his hand, showing his palm to hoshino.

"a-ah..." hoshino shooked his head to remove the red blush on his cheek. "detective, please take a look yourselves." one of the polices said as you looked down, squinting your eyes, but still couldnt see.

"how bout you crouch down my love?" daisuke said behind you with a grin as you glared at him, before slowly starting to try and crouch, your legs slightly shook, until you were finally crouching. you could hear daisuke laughing behind you.

"tsk, bastard." you growled, before looking back at your problem. 

"more of these? who the hell is doing this?" you mumbled, as you took a photo of it

"more of these? who the hell is doing this?" you mumbled, as you took a photo of it. "give me some gloves." you told haru who gave u some plastic gloves as you quickly wore it and patted the dead mens, wishing there were more clues. you felt something as you quickly pulled it out, only for ur eyes to widen.

"w-what?" you stuttered, your shaky hands were holding onto the thing you pulled out. "what did u find? what the fuck?" haru cursed, his eyes wide as he also looked at it. it was multiple photo's, but....

it was a picture of you/

you quickly dropped the pictures, quickly standing up as you looked around your surroundings.

"who would take a picture of this? was someone near us?" hoshino asked as daisuke grabbed the photos, his hands were covered with his black gloves as he scanned each pictures. "it seems like this new person we're trying to arrest is targetting you." daisuke said as he gave u a side glances.

"good job stating the obvious dumb bitch-"

"keep the clues along with these." daisuke gave haru the pictures  as haru yelped. "HOLD ON! WHY ME AGAIN-"

"because im busy to do that."

"busy with what?" haru glared as daisuke smirked. "i think u already know." daisuke said as you irked a tick mark, jabbing daisuke in the guts. "shut yer trap before i drown u in that lake." you said as daisuke rubbed his stomach.

hoshino stood there, confused and done with his life.