6

"DAISUKE-SAMA! DAISUKE-SAME WAIT!!" Suzue yelled, trying to follow daisuke who was walking away, ignoring suzue as suzue frowned. "Daisuke-sama...why?" Suzue mumbled.

a/n: SUZUE NO BABE DONT BE SAD- MEH WIFEUUUUUU! ;-;

daisuke started to walk as he took out his phone to see it was you calling as he quickly answered the call. "what is it?" he said. {woi, kambe-}  "thats not my name." {im not calling you daddy so shut the fuck up, anyways, do you have time?}  daisuke hummed in responsed. " just say what you need, I'd gladly give you anything." {sorry for disturbing you on your leave, can you do me a favour?} you asked. "Well this is new, you arent-" { im tired so stfu, please?} your voice was literally the definition of tired and raspy, maybe too dry from talking what so ever. daisuke raised an eyebrow, alarmed.

"ill be there." and by that he heard a mumble of 'thank you' as he ended the ball. "guess my wife needs me." daisuke mumbled as he looked back to see hattori. eventually, daisuke was dropped near the park only to see you and haru sitting on a bench, him scanning your clothes.

 eventually, daisuke was dropped near the park only to see you and haru sitting on a bench, him scanning your clothes

"whats going on?" daisuke called as you and haru look up. you pointed to a direction as kambe followed it with his eyes as he saw a kid. the kid ran to you. "is he the 'bastard?'" the kid pointed out as you cover his mouth, but your lips twitched, threatning to show a smirk as daisuke gave you a look before he turned to haru.

as the both of them talked, you stare at daisuke, scanning him. you gotta admit, hes handsome and is rocking that white long sleeved, gray vest, lookin like a hot smoking rich ass sugar daddy. you suddenly heard that daisuke wont be helping.

"dont be so petty." you said as daisuke looked at the kid. "its not the police's job to find a dog." daisuke said and started to walk away as the kid cry. daisuke halted, sighing. "alright, ill help you."

"really?"

"dont make me repeat myself." daisuke said before the kid yelped in victory as daisuke got taken aback. you ran to daisuke and laughed, wrapping your arm around his shoulders. "i didnt know you have compassion! thats how haru got fooled too and made me come here!" you said as haru smiled tiredly. "hes tsuyoshi nomura, fourth grade." haru said as you hummed. daisuke nodded, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"woi, hands off!" you said as daisuke started to drag you. "are you guys married?" tsuyoshi asked as you yelped. "what?! no!!" you said. "no. not yet." daisuke said and smirked as you made a -.- face and pushed his face away as you walked away from his grip.

after the weird shits, you 3 adults and tsuyoshi were walking, with the kid in the lead. "are we there yet?" daisuke asked as you walked in the middle of haru and daisuke. "tired already? wha~ so useless.!" tsuyoshi said as you burst out laughing as daisuke clenched his fist. 

"TSUYOSHI NICE KILL!" you said as both you and tsuyoshi did a high five.

a/n: TANAKA NICE KILL---

--------

long story short, you went out the building, tired as haru sighed. "wow, we got involved with a troublesome kid.." haru said as you agreed. you both stopped walking and turned to see daisuke leaning on the walls.

"what the fuc-"

long story short again, you three were walking together. "did you go back?" you asked. "sorry for us calling you when your on leave. but we'll do the rest alone." haru said as you heard daisuke's tummy grumble. "you guys want to eat before going home?" you asked as daisuke declined. 

"you must be going to your mansion to eat your delicious steak, me and y/n are goin now." haru said as he grabbed your hand. "no." daisuke said as you and haru halt. "what chu mean no?" haru asked. "i dont have money." he said as it was silent. haru sighed, letting your hand go as he took out a 1000 yen. daisuke was about to accept it when he saw something.

"i cant go back." daisuke said as you gave him a weird look. "hayst, whatever whatever, just follow along." haru said as you shook your head and walked ahead.

--------

"you dont have to worry suzue, besides kato-san and y/n is with him." kikuko smiled, looking up at the camera as daisuke bumped into a woman, as both the woman and daisuke bowed. "woi, daisubitch, did something happen at home?" you asked as daisuke raised an eyebrow as you huffed. "aint calling you that still, but seriously daisuke, did something happen? i mean, its not like its a bother for us or something." you said as haru set a pack of natto on the cart. "oh! haru! milk!" you said as you ran to the milk section and quickly look at the milk  cartons. 

"what is she doing?" kambe asked. "checking the expiration date." haru answered. "so you can buy the newer one?" 

"nope. the opposite. they toss it out when its  past the expiration date,since me and her just drink it in like 1 day since y/n like milk." haru said as you walked to them and set 3 cartons down. "a.k.a im kageyama." you said. "who's kageyama?" daisuke asked as you ignored him and walked ahead.

"do you both buy things by yourselves?" daisuke asked as you nodded, grabbing your wallet from your pocket. "who else would buy it for us?" you raised an eyebrow. "isnt it more efficient for someone in your household to do this?" daisuke asked as haru starts to talk about suzue being daisuke's wife until daisuke mentioned that suzue is his relative.

haru laughed, patting daisuke's shoulders as you shook your head and payed for the groceries.